I think that since its a BB there won't be any problems witht he call quality. Doesn't it have an extra mic in the back for noise cancelation? That's what i heard/read anyways. No worries here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 01:34 PM
    14 days later, im thinking of packing my bags

*reference original post*
    11-26-08 04:02 PM
    Really??? I love my Storm- I did a little tweeking here and there with the help of everyone here (like removing Verizon Nav.) and it works like a charm!! You don't have to go packing anywhere-- by the time the new os is out- you will be so happy with this phone you won't know how you lived without it!
    11-26-08 04:21 PM
    If it sucks then everyone is S.O.L. hehe.... That's why I'm glad Verizon is getting it before Tmo gets the GSM version. I wanna see what kind of issues there are with it, and if it's going to be all it's cracked up to be. If so, then I'll be getting one in 09'.
    Wait so your saying it coming to T-mobile? OMG i cant wait if it does. Tmobile rejoice!!!
    11-26-08 04:27 PM
    yes i agree it might end up being the best thing since sliced bread, but i should have to go home with a brand new phone and fkk with it to make it work even remotely fast.

ill wait for the next OS release and see how that works out, otherwise ill keep on waiting and waiting. One day they will have it right. As of now, IMO its not.
    11-26-08 06:06 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD