but carrier is very important. If verizon had the iphone, I would have gotten that a while ago. Now if verizon had both phones... now THAT is a question. Either way, I am happy with my Storm.
    agreed, carrier is really more important than phone ...I have an i pod touch for years, so obviously I would have loved the I Phone on our network. But I Phone went to the inferior network and that was its downfall in my book .

Plus the technology that BB offers for email push is sooooo important to me, I have to have that instant email or else it costs me money. I cant rely on something that is checking my emails periodically and cant maintain voice services here and there....I need consistency and reliabilty which is what BB has always offered me.

So the Storm

ON Verizon

02-06-09 11:36 AM
    Thats odd.

No one is saying the iPhone was perfect at launch-

It got better with time, as I am sure the Storm will too.

But the iPhone is most certainly simpler to use than the Storm-

simpler to use how?? these devices are labeled " smart phones " so they are not really intended for those who need simple.
    02-06-09 11:38 AM

Plus the technology that BB offers for email push is sooooo important to me, I have to have that instant email or else it costs me money. I cant rely on something that is checking my emails periodically and cant maintain voice services here and there....I need consistency and reliabilty which is what BB has always offered me.

I agree! Carrier is more important than phone - and mail delivery technology is more important than phone. It's BES/BIS that makes all BlackBerry devices superior to iPhone (and pretty much everything else) in terms of e-mail.

I'll take whatever Verizon offers that connects to the BlackBerry infrastructure.
    02-06-09 11:43 AM
    simpler to use how?? these devices are labeled " smart phones " so they are not really intended for those who need simple.
    Point, press- No Pop Up Menus-

How is that not simple?

But the Storm was the FIRST BlackBerry Legitametly aimed towards the Masses-

Besides- Who Doesnt Want Simple?

If I can get what I want done with one button- why feel the need to add three?

Just because it's labeled a smartphone? Thats backwards logic.

If its a smartphone it should be optimized for speed and efficiency.

Its speedier and more efficient to click once, than three times.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-06-09 at 11:53 AM.
    02-06-09 11:49 AM
    I'd be in love with the Storm even if the Nazis made it. I may not brag about it as much as I do now, but I would still love it.

And, even if Jesus actually hand-made the Jesus Phone himself, I would still pass on a device with no camera flash or MMS capabilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jesus could turn water into wine imagine what he could do with a storm
    02-06-09 11:51 AM

How is that not simple?

I think the click screen is a big improvement over iPhone's touch screen. Certainly that's a matter of personal preference, and you can argue that there are fewer steps in iPhone - but I find it easier to make the click screen on my storm work than the touch screen on my iPod touch. Being able to hover and then click when you mean it is nice.
    02-06-09 11:56 AM

How is that not simple?

that was really some serious nit picking there. Your looking for one button over 3??

I prefer the 3 buttons and on screen options myself.
    02-06-09 11:58 AM
    Okay Okay.

Back on Topic-

If RIM made the iPhone

&

Apple made the Storm

And they were BOTH on the best Carrier Possible in your area-

Which Would YOU tout?
    02-06-09 12:02 PM
    that was really some serious nit picking there. Your looking for one button over 3??

I prefer the 3 buttons and on screen options myself.
    Thats like someone preferring rotary over dial pads lol

But to each his own I guess.
    02-06-09 02:14 PM
    what if Barbie had a hand grenade? Who cares.
    02-06-09 02:29 PM
    Barbie should have a hand grenade... just sayin. In this economy, she needs to defend herself... ppl are going to try to jack all that stuff of hers.
    02-06-09 02:37 PM
    what if you had something productive to add- Wait a second, let me take a deep breath.

W.W.K.D.? What Would Kevin Do-

Lets Play Nice Please

http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/rud...-heart-150854/

Barbie should have a hand grenade... just sayin. In this economy, she needs to defend herself... ppl are going to try to jack all that stuff of hers.
    Either that, or get herself one of those magical bras with a built in security system I saw the other day in the news lol
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-06-09 at 03:18 PM.
    02-06-09 03:08 PM
    ...W.W.K.D.? What Would Kevin Do-

Lets Play Nice Please
    Thank you, can I quote you on that?
    02-06-09 04:27 PM
    I think it is funny that Apple, the anti-Microsoft, is doing exactly what Microsoft did back in the day to end up being one of the most hated technology/software companies in business. Apple makes proprietary software and hardware that only plays well with other Apple products. I think the iPhone and Storm are fairly comparable. I prefer the Storm because I need it more for business than pleasure. I just try to stay away from Apple products as a matter of course.
    02-06-09 04:47 PM
    Thank you, can I quote you on that?
    Hahaha Sure!

It's an honor that you made that your signature lol

02-06-09 06:00 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD