I was in my calc class playing bb and the guy who sits in front of me turns around to ask me somethin and he sees my storm and asks if he could play with it, about 4 mins later he turns around to me and says

"uhm...so how exactly do I select things? I'm touching the icons but nothing is happening..." LOL!

so how have your co-workers/friends reacted to your new phone? I'd like to hear both your positive and negative, funny and sad experiences with it!
    03-06-09 07:41 PM
    So far people wow 'ed. Usually like you said they can't select things. I say you gotta really click! I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:23 PM
    A co worker of mine wished she had a Storm. She has a Curve. She don't know which model though.
    03-06-09 10:11 PM
    Lot's of iPhone people in my building that couldn't care less.
    03-06-09 10:11 PM
    At my work, us managers carry blackberries for business use. When I showed my boss the day I bought it his exact words were "Ah you B****!! I want this phone so bad!" And when I told him what great service I had, (since our AT&T work phones dont get good service) he was even more mad.
    03-06-09 10:19 PM
    I've had some people notice it and ask me and I try to show them stuff and that's when the phone decides not to flip from portrait to landscape, or it will take eons to load my 15 pictures or so and then when I swipe the screen to get to the next picture, it won't work right. Yeah, that's what I get for trying to show off. I'm still on .75, so I have explained that there will be an official update someday. I've tried to take some pictures to show them the camera, and that hasn't worked so well, either. The email has been flawless, and the phone (I keep forgetting it is first and foremost a phone) is fine--hollow sounding on my end, but people say I sound better than on my old phone (Verizon, enV). I have had a satisfying moment or two when I could get on the Web and find a movie time. So, since the phone doesn't always show well, I kind of keep on the down low for now. That being said, I cannot imagine going back to a regular phone.
    03-06-09 10:27 PM
    I downloaded "where" yesterday an showed the office starbucks junkie how it could find locations based on GPS and she almost died! Too bad she's on AT&T... Lol

03-06-09 10:31 PM
    people at my work....have iphones and the google phone..i tell them i have an iphone killa phone if they ask...
    03-06-09 10:34 PM
    I downloaded "where" yesterday an showed the office starbucks junkie how it could find locations based on GPS and she almost died! Too bad she's on AT&T... Lol

She could use it on AT&T. She'd just have to pay full retail or buy it online and unlock it. (EDGE only but a lot of ATT network does not have 3G anyway).
    03-06-09 10:51 PM
    I get mixed reactions. Iphone users aren't impressed but everyone else thinks its awesome

03-07-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD