My Storm battery seemed decent for a time, but for the past few days it is draining like someone is sucking it dry with a straw. I notice the back of the phone is consistantly warmer than normal but cant figure out why this is. I have no background programs running and my inboxes are cleared out. It is running on OS .75 Also it seems to be going much slower than it ever did before(which trust me, was not that fast). Any ideas would be appriciated.
    03-21-09 06:12 PM
    nothing new? No weather bug ? Nothing changed?
    03-21-09 06:21 PM
    I used to get a full day from my battery on .75. Now that I am running .114 I'm getting almost 3 days on a single charge. It helps to turn off GPS if you aren't using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 06:31 PM
    i read on a thread here where someone suggested draining your battery until it died and then restarting it over and over again until it would not turn on (had to do it 20+ times) and charging it after that. i guess it was supposed to recalibrate the battery meter or something... i tried it earlier this week and my battery life seems better. oh i also upgraded to a hybrid .114 which has improved my battery life.

and for the phone slowing down you might wanna do a battery pull at least once a day....
    03-21-09 06:36 PM
    How can I tell if the GPS is on? Now that I think about it, the problem seemed to start when I started messing w the maps app...but I'm pretty sure its not still running.
    03-21-09 06:58 PM
    To close gps go to options>advanced options>gps. Disable it and run on 911 only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD