What happened to the upgrade. Some people are saying they are downloading the new .148 upgrade but here it is 9:00am EST Monday and I still see nothing. Are some getting it and if so WHERE????
    06-01-09 08:04 AM
    I just did it ota about 20 minutes ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 08:08 AM
    Yanks, go to Options>Advanced Options>Wireless Upgrade
    06-01-09 08:25 AM
    I am trying to don mine OTA but it just says Requesting Available updates... and it stays like that for every!!!!??? whats goin on?? Does it matter if im on the Blackberry enterprise server @ my work??
    06-01-09 08:52 AM
    Also mine says no update available, will the wireless upgrade work if I hav the leaked .113, or do I need to downgrade back to .75 or just do it via DM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 08:56 AM
    I am trying to don mine OTA but it just says Requesting Available updates... and it stays like that for every!!!!??? whats goin on?? Does it matter if im on the Blackberry enterprise server @ my work??
    use a computer and use t his link:

BlackBerry - Update your Device Software
    06-01-09 08:56 AM
    I was wondering the same thing Jeeper, hope somebody replys and fast
    06-01-09 08:57 AM
    I tried using that site but it said something about not being able to do it cause im on the Enterprise server! pain in the arse!!!
    06-01-09 08:58 AM
    Jarniella, when i click that ink, it brings up a box with my pin and asked for a password. I dont remember making a password? any suggestions?
    06-01-09 09:01 AM
    just leave the password space empty and it will go through. it must just be a setting if you have a password set up, but if you don't, no worries, it doesn't require you to enter in anything.
    06-01-09 09:08 AM
    mine is installing now OTA. try a batt pull??
    06-01-09 09:13 AM
    I had the same problem and posted in the forum. The answer I got from another member worked so here it is. When you get the message that says you are on an enterprise server, click the upgrade now button again (without closing the first app loader) and another app loader window will open and will upgrade you.
    06-01-09 09:14 AM
    Sorry to be such a pest. just wanna get his damn update. when i do that It says, "you cannnot update your software using this system as your device is currently activated on blackberry enterprise server or BB professional software" WHAT A PAIN? Now what? and thanks for all the help!!
    06-01-09 09:17 AM
    Spddare, So when it comes up saying You cannot upgrade, just click it again? im confused, also its a monday thats not helping haha Thanks
    06-01-09 09:31 AM
    I dont get anything that lets me click upgrade again??
    06-01-09 09:35 AM
    I dont get anything that lets me click upgrade again??
    You need to go to the BlackBerry website... plug your phone in... click on the big button on the screen that says "Check for Updates"... the App Loader will pop up and give you the error message. Leave that App Loader window open, and click on the big "Check for Updates" button again. The App Loader will open another window, and the process will start as it should.
    06-01-09 09:40 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These steps worked for me. Thanks.

1) Clicked the Check for Updates button in the browser.
    2) App Loader window opened saying that I can't upgrade since I'm on BES.
    3) Went back to the browser window in step 1 (did not close App Loader from step 2)
    4) Clicked the Check for Updates button again
    5) 2nd App Loader window opened and the download began.

Update 1: After downloading, I got the Can't upgrade because of BES message again.
    Update 2: Repeated the above steps and it is installing into the phone this time.
    Last edited by Ulfius; 06-01-09 at 11:07 AM.
    06-01-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD