I had the storm 1 and the speakers rocked I loved playing music cause it was so loud. I got the storm 2 around 3 days ago and the speakers are horrible. Is there anyway to make the speakers louder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 11:39 AM
    turn the volume up?
    05-07-10 11:40 AM
    turn the volume up?
    Some good advice
    05-07-10 11:41 AM
    Check your EQ seetings and that you enabled the audio boost. But I tend to agree the speaker and the placement of the speaker on the S2 leave something to be desired.
    05-07-10 12:40 PM
    Yeah, it isn't quite as good and the placement is even worse. They should have ported it out the front where you don't cover it with your hqnd when holding the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 05:17 PM
    I'm not sure how you hold your phone, but my speaker doesn't get covered when I hold it.
    05-07-10 05:57 PM
    Dude #1: Hey? Hey? Hey .....?

Dude #2: ........... ............ ........... Dude, u c I got my earphones and and yet u continue to try and ask me a question ?????
    05-07-10 06:57 PM
    I'm not sure how you hold your phone, but my speaker doesn't get covered when I hold it.
    You must not use landscape mode much, especially for playing games. If you play a game in landscape mode the inside of your hand covers the whole bottom of the phone. If it were up to me and I could fit it in there would be a speaker on each end of the display and a mini subwoofer on the back...lol!
    05-08-10 12:09 AM
    If it were up to me and I could fit it in there would be a speaker on each end of the display and a mini subwoofer on the back...lol!
    I have actually gotten bored enough and connected mine to 1) my stereo system in my SUV and 2) my 7.1 surround sound system in my entertainment center.
    05-08-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD