Think I accidentally dled the official .148....
    Let me explain... I already had .148 a few weeks back. I shrunk it and haven't touched it since...
    I wanted to upgrade my dynostorm app to ver 1.1...
    I hooked up to dm to do the upgrade and it took forever. I thought it downgraded me to .75 or something cuz it was like a typical os install. So when its finnaly done, I still have 148 but unshrunk... Like wireless upgrade and things are back on the phone. Since I only had the leak, shrunk on my comp, how did I get those things back. I'm just wondering so its no big deal. Amd yes I know offial and leaked are the same. This is just for my understanding.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 12:39 PM
    Think I accidentally dled the official .148....
    Let me explain... I already had .148 a few weeks back. I shrunk it and haven't touched it since...
    I wanted to upgrade my dynostorm app to ver 1.1...
    I hooked up to dm to do the upgrade and it took forever. I thought it downgraded me to .75 or something cuz it was like a typical os install. So when its finnaly done, I still have 148 but unshrunk... Like wireless upgrade and things are back on the phone. Since I only had the leak, shrunk on my comp, how did I get those things back. I'm just wondering so its no big deal. Amd yes I know offial and leaked are the same. This is just for my understanding.....

Your DM downloaded and installed the missing portions of your OS over the internet. You have to be careful with the DM doing that nowadays.

Edit: You can now do your dynostorm update through BB App World. Whole lot easier than the DM in my opinion.
    06-03-09 12:42 PM
    Appworld wasn't letting me and a few other people do it... It said problems connecting or something, but just with dynostorm? That's y I went to the bt forums site and dl from there. But thanks for the answer

06-03-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD