i'm guessing he is a producer for an indie movie company.

a very lucky fortunate rich one lol

Good snag Sal
    08-12-09 06:54 PM
    Or maybe a secret agent, did R give you those? Do they have a weapons grade laser built in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:00 PM
    GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!

Sal, you are the man! OK.. so here's the drill.. vids, reviews, analysis.

Sitting here drooling over whether to get an Odin or an Onyx (Merlin)... I need your help.

P.S. if you can ignore the presumptious tone of this post, then I won't mention at all how similar those two units appear to the two that Kevin posted in his video the other week...
    08-12-09 07:07 PM
    Did you just blue ball us?
    08-12-09 07:38 PM
    Did you just blue ball us?
    That's how he usually does it, before he completely puts out.
    08-12-09 07:44 PM
    all i see is a reflection of a rear view mirror.
    08-12-09 08:02 PM
    wow more pictures for rim to order and remove.. hurry up archive these also.. ok what is up with the one on the right is that a big gap or what? screen doesnt look to fit good there?
    08-12-09 08:05 PM
    is that Odin?

dam awsome pic going to make that a wallpaper for the storm..
    08-12-09 08:07 PM
    I don't know if I can... I had 2 videos up for other 2 phones and they took them off...

I'm gonna try to figure out where to post them.
    tweet where the vids are and well hord them for you please oh please so many questions...
    08-12-09 08:09 PM
    That's how he usually does it, before he completely puts out.
    heck were at 3 weeks and counting for kevins reporting and video of his odins.. taking bets sal vs kevin who gets it up first
    08-12-09 08:11 PM
    Thanks Sal. I just got this laptop last week!! Now I have drool on it.

Not nice.
    08-12-09 09:25 PM
    I want one!!!!!!
    08-12-09 10:16 PM
    heck were at 3 weeks and counting for kevins reporting and video of his odins.. taking bets sal vs kevin who gets it up first
    Yeah that's pretty lame..
    08-12-09 10:24 PM
    GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!

Sal, you are the man! OK.. so here's the drill.. vids, reviews, analysis.

Sitting here drooling over whether to get an Odin or an Onyx (Merlin)... I need your help.

P.S. if you can ignore the presumptious tone of this post, then I won't mention at all how similar those two units appear to the two that Kevin posted in his video the other week...
    yeah, especially the one with the cover...
    08-12-09 10:44 PM
    yeah, especially the one with the cover...
    I stole them from him! BWWAAHHH (Evil laugh, of course)

J/k

But maybe they look the same, because they are the same model??? LOL
    08-12-09 11:21 PM
    But maybe they look the same, because they are the same model??? LOL
    Anything's possible Sal

How does Capt Ahab feel now that he's got his D... I mean Moby's D... I mean.. well, you know.
    08-12-09 11:25 PM
    wow i want your job, LOL
    nice dude!!!
    08-12-09 11:44 PM
    Hey Sal, if one of those is a 9520, does it have north american HSPA frequencies to get 3G data?
    08-12-09 11:44 PM
    Hey Sal, if one of those is a 9520, does it have north american HSPA frequencies to get 3G data?
    WOW! That is a GREAT QUESTION for someone that knows about phones I have no idea...

They are both labeled as 9550's though... That's as much as I can help you. Sorry buddy. CX would know the answer to that or Sinternet Jr.
    08-12-09 11:48 PM
    I cannot see attachements in mobile forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 12:01 AM
    Sweet!

Kevin, help a local guy out to be the coolest one in the city!
    08-13-09 12:05 AM
    hey sal, does the screen of storm 2 still clicks when u press them (just like old storm) ??
    08-13-09 12:06 AM
    Questionable statement.
    08-13-09 12:07 AM
    I say - great play, dude! You were fishing for those for quite a while - admire your patience

On the other hand, how many different jurisdictions would you like for your video hosting? Pretty much each country has it's video-sharing website; few are bigger and better known, that's all. I personally like viddler but judging from the responses you got while I was sleeping, I am thinking if you post it for just 5min and ask us to "echo" a copy at will, you'll have 30 mirrors around the world in no time.

RIM should run out of the habit to tell ppl what to do these days. When something touches the internet it is OUT. Period. No going back. Ever.
    08-13-09 12:20 AM
    I say - great play, dude! You were fishing for those for quite a while - admire your patience

On the other hand, how many different jurisdictions would you like for your video hosting? Pretty much each country has it's video-sharing website; few are bigger and better known, that's all. I personally like viddler but judging from the responses you got while I was sleeping, I am thinking if you post it for just 5min and ask us to "echo" a copy at will, you'll have 30 mirrors around the world in no time.

RIM should run out of the habit to tell ppl what to do these days. When something touches the internet it is OUT. Period. No going back. Ever.
    I wish it was that easy... There is people who's actual job is to delete these things... Its pretty sad. I'll find a way though
    08-13-09 12:36 AM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD