Or is it my blackberry...is is 12:40am Feb. 19 and I CANNOT make any calls nor send text because is said "CALL FAILED try again later" and my text simply will not go through. It was working fine...then stopped, battery pulled, was workign then stopped, battery pull a third time and just isnt working althought it shows 4 /5 bars 1XEV. I registered the Host Routing Tables...can someone please help me, its aggravating the s**t out of me.
    02-18-09 11:42 PM
    Im good right now. I am on Long Island.
    02-18-09 11:43 PM
    Thanks Jesse but with all due respect, that doesnt help my situation right now.
    02-18-09 11:45 PM
    Um actually it does..he's stating that he doesn't have any issues, as to rule out the possibility of the whole network being down. It also rules out an NY-only outage since you are both in NY.
    Chill.
    02-18-09 11:47 PM
    Did you pay your bill?
    02-18-09 11:48 PM
    Did you pay your bill?

Yes....I wouldnt expose myself as a person who can't pay their bill.
    02-18-09 11:50 PM
    Working fine in brooklyn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:51 PM
    Yes....I wouldnt expose myself as a person who can't pay their bill.
    Might want to call customer service from a land line anyway. Last time someone described your exact situation, their line was disconnected.
    02-18-09 11:52 PM
    Ok, so we figured out its my blackberry...problem #1 solved...can we please work on helping me fix it?
    02-18-09 11:53 PM
    Ok, so we figured out its my blackberry...problem #1 solved...can we please work on helping me fix it?
    Try pulling out the SIM. Or just go to Verizon later today. They're service is very good.
    02-18-09 11:57 PM
    CALL Customer Service AT VERIZON AND MAKE SURE THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ACTIVE STATUS OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

Start there. If that's fine, then it could be a botched tower in your immediate area causing you the issue, in which case, VZW will be able to tell you that as well. Other around you aren't having issues and you've already battery pulled. CHECK THE ACCOUNT STATUS WITH A PERSON ON THE PHONE next.
    02-18-09 11:58 PM
    So you're saying the call to CS didn't help you any?
    02-18-09 11:59 PM
    Try pulling out the SIM..
    The SIM in the Storm is not used for CDMA network connectivity, so it doesn't apply here.
    02-18-09 11:59 PM
    I would love to call CS from a landline if I had a landline phone at school. I dont. I payed my bill as i do every month...in fact my phone was working 45 min ago.
    02-19-09 12:02 AM
    I was thinking of the SIM card as well. All those battery pullouts could have done something I'm guessing. Try at least pushing it in some, or taking it out and making sure its all good. But mostly you should try to call Verizon if you are in the mood. Or wait till tomorrow and give them a call.
    02-19-09 12:03 AM
    I would love to call CS from a landline if I had a landline phone at school. I dont. I payed my bill as i do every month...in fact my phone was working 45 min ago.
    You'll need to borrow a friend's cell then or find a phone is someone's office. I find it hard to believe a landline doesn't exist in a school somewhere.
    02-19-09 12:04 AM
    Um actually it does..he's stating that he doesn't have any issues, as to rule out the possibility of the whole network being down. It also rules out an NY-only outage since you are both in NY.
    Chill.
    Actually, this only says that the problem isnt the whole of NY; it could very well be a tower outage in his area as Civic stated.
    02-19-09 12:05 AM
    I was thinking of the SIM card as well. All those battery pullouts could have done something I'm guessing. Try at least pushing it in some, or taking it out and making sure its all good. But mostly you should try to call Verizon if you are in the mood. Or wait till tomorrow and give them a call.
    The SIM in the Storm is not used for CDMA network connectivity, so it doesn't apply here.
    You realize of course Verizon doesn't use SIM cards for service in the US... right?
    02-19-09 12:05 AM
    update your roam? i live in brooklyn and my phone working
    02-19-09 12:06 AM

Actually, this only says that the problem isnt the whole of NY; it could very well be a tower outage in his area as Civic stated.
    I had no clue where he was, just trying to help...

Everyone needs to chill.
    02-19-09 12:06 AM
    I had no clue where he was, just trying to help...

Everyone needs to chill.
    No one said or implied that you knew where he was or that your weren't trying to help. So I seriously doubt any of us have said or done anything that indicates we aren't already chilled.
    02-19-09 12:09 AM

Hey man, I know you are pissed off because your phone is being a POS or network etc. I know its extremely hard and frustrating and your just ticked off but try and be a little nicer. These people don't have to help you, in no way am i looking to pick a fight just I learned early on you get more with sugar the vinegar. Just try and remember they are just trying to help so no reason to be freaking at people on here. I have had the exact same type of issues that you are describing and im in Michigan. What ive had to do is pull out the battery let it sit for about a minute, put the bat back in, turn on the phone. If it doesn't solve it from there I will resend my service books and if it still doesn't work I will resend them again just for the **** of it and do one more battery pull. If that doesn't solve it than your going to have to call VZW as sad as that is, I truthfully know what your going through and I understand why your pissed. Maybe a buddy of yours might have a phone you can use? Maybe another VZW to see if his network is fine? anyways best of luck bro
    02-19-09 12:10 AM
    I'd like to add that "Service Books" have nothing to do with your "Voice Service". Just wanted to put that out there. It's two different things.
    02-19-09 12:12 AM
    Oh I know thank you for also saying that lol, I forgot to throw in that the only reason I will resend my service books is just to cut one more bull**** thing out of the storms little touchy system ;P I don't really have any issues with it though anymore but use to
    02-19-09 12:14 AM
    *22899 SEND // Bat Pull // Should Resolve.

Even if your phone was working 45 minutes ago, there is always one minute its working before it gets shut off .
    02-19-09 12:27 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD