His og hybrid was great. Then, ever since, he is no where to be seen. If I could choose btw his, bbcm, oneofakinds and lyricidical's hybrids, that would be pretty cool...What ever happened to him?
    05-18-09 06:00 PM
    He came back from the dark side??
    05-18-09 06:30 PM
    What made his hybrids the best is that he used unreleased OS components in his hybrids. Plus he really helped out a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:04 PM
    What made his hybrids the best is that he used unreleased OS components in his hybrids. Plus he really helped out a lot.

LOL, maybe that's why he's gone. He had a lot of insider information and I don't know how. Maybe he got in trouble? He changed his name on here to DonNguyen. I was wondering the same thing and looked him up.
    05-18-09 08:08 PM
    i have seen sith around a few threads tonight

http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/wei...symbol-230559/

theres a spotting.
    05-18-09 08:08 PM

theres a spotting.
    Hmmm, did he get a new account or something? Never knew that.
    05-18-09 08:12 PM
    LOL, maybe that's why he's gone. He had a lot of insider information and I don't know how. Maybe he got in trouble? He changed his name on here to DonNguyen. I was wondering the same thing and looked him up.
    I hope you are joking about the name change thing. They are two different people.

05-18-09 08:12 PM
    Sith totally rocked...I really enjoyed his take on things and his contributions.

I can only speculate that either he was part of that shakeout that occurred a while back wherein there was a whole bunch of flaming and stuff on this site....and that he's decided to lay low. OR, somehow, RIM or others put pressure on him (maybe he had an NDA to deal with???) in trying to plug any and all beta leaks. It has been quiet Sith...if you're listening or lurking...how about a shout out?!
    05-18-09 08:13 PM
    I hope you are joking about the name change thing. They are two different people.

No I'm not. I could have sworn they were the same, no? WHOOPS haha.
    05-18-09 08:14 PM
    No they are two different people. Both have pretty much disappeared from the storm forums. Shame too.

05-18-09 08:17 PM
    They both are still out there.

05-18-09 08:20 PM
    Sith totally rocked...I really enjoyed his take on things and his contributions.

I can only speculate that either he was part of that shakeout that occurred a while back wherein there was a whole bunch of flaming and stuff on this site....and that he's decided to lay low. OR, somehow, RIM or others put pressure on him (maybe he had an NDA to deal with???) in trying to plug any and all beta leaks. It has been quiet Sith...if you're listening or lurking...how about a shout out?!
    I think he is p---d off at the community. Although his name was not mentioned, his company was dogged and he took it personally. I read bitterness in his posts right after the riot and I think it is justified.
    05-18-09 08:23 PM
    Don and Sith are 2 different people. Sith was always pretty touchy about being bugged about OSes so the way things have been here the last 6 weeks or so I know exactly why he rolled.
    05-18-09 09:01 PM
    Ah gotcha. Thanks for the clarification guys. Didn't mean to start spreading rumors haha.
    05-18-09 09:02 PM
    And to any noobs hail to Sith as he invented hybrids
    05-18-09 09:02 PM
    Sith has always been one of the "BBF Old Schoolers".... they're pretty stuffy over there.
    05-18-09 09:03 PM
    And to any noobs hail to Sith as he invented hybrids
    Sith didn't invent hybrids... he just made it public knowledge at the time.
    05-18-09 09:04 PM
    I guess I missed all the drama :-/
    05-18-09 09:05 PM
    His og hybrid was great. Then, ever since, he is no where to be seen. If I could choose btw his, bbcm, oneofakinds and lyricidical's hybrids, that would be pretty cool...What ever happened to him?
    whatever happened to him? lol this is funny i was thinking the exact same thing earlier today but i didn't have time to make a thread on it lol... he is surely appreciated and missed around these parts
    05-18-09 09:10 PM
    Then he made it public knowledge first.

Symantecs
    05-18-09 09:34 PM

theres a spotting.
    Sith lives apparently. Whether or not he wants to make another hybrid is a different story but he is still posting here...
    05-18-09 09:48 PM
    Sith lives apparently. Whether or not he wants to make another hybrid is a different story but he is still posting here...
    He is still on crackberry but doesn't hang out much in the storm forum.

05-18-09 09:52 PM
    It looks like he has left the storm forums. Frankly the thought crosses my mind to do the same many times. As the 8830 forum was a lot kinder with fewer fires.
    05-18-09 09:58 PM
    We were blending curve files with 8830 files before the storm ever got released.
    05-18-09 10:00 PM
    I think the first "hybrid" OS I ever saw (albiet not on a phone) was back in the Windows ME days. Someone came up with a hybrid that used the command.com and msdos.sys files from Windows 98 SE and allowed Windows ME to boot into pure DOS mode.

Win-ME DOS

This was one method.......
    Last edited by Dave12308; 05-18-09 at 10:07 PM.
    05-18-09 10:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD