the bottom left side of my screen really doesnt click anymore and now more than ever its lagging alot and it lags when i type things. and it takes super long to disconnect on a phone call. i need a new one.

how to i get a new one? what do i have to do. someone please help me
    01-07-09 12:26 AM
    Call Verizon and explain to them your problem. Just be nice and calm over the phone, they will replace it for you
    01-07-09 12:34 AM
    thanks! and its free?
    01-07-09 12:52 AM
    Throw it out, this phone is a piece of sh1t.
    01-07-09 12:54 AM
    Throw it out, this phone is a piece of sh1t.
    Wow another TROLL on this forum.
    01-07-09 01:00 AM
    Wow another TROLL on this forum.
    Troll, who the phuk are you? I just spent $260 at Verizon and you are calling me a troll? I'll take my money and drop my phone off right back at them. People don't like this phone for many reasons so perhaps you should open up your phuken eyes before you start calling people trolls.
    01-07-09 01:30 AM
    Troll, who the phuk are you? I just spent $260 at Verizon and you are calling me a troll? I'll take my money and drop my phone off right back at them. People don't like this phone for many reasons so perhaps you should open up your phuken eyes before you start calling people trolls.
    Well let me say.... cough cough cough TROLL
    01-07-09 01:33 AM
    I spent $540 and my phone has problems but I'm not acting rudely and cussing people out. I'm dealing with the minimal problems I'm having.

Not sure about you guys bt my phone has some small software trouble but that's really it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD