hi guys...

with the new OS looking even more imminent i thought it would be cool to see what other storm users would like/are expecting from the update....
    03-22-09 05:53 PM
    I merely want it released!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:59 PM
    I merely want it released!

thats not too much to ask at all lol....
    03-22-09 06:01 PM
    thats not too much to ask at all lol....
    apparently it is.....
    03-22-09 06:02 PM
    apparently it is.....
    Ha ha ha ha ha sooo true.
    03-22-09 06:18 PM
    hi guys...

with the new OS looking even more imminent i thought it would be cool to see what other storm users would like/are expecting from the update....
    I just want it to be faster and see less of that damn clock!

03-22-09 07:14 PM
    hi guys...

BETTER BATTERY LIFE

holy **** it seems i cant even use my storm anymore bc if i do it will just run out of batteries.... the phone shuts off everyday now at about 4.

this just started two weeks ago and now i cant even use my phone
    03-22-09 07:17 PM
    I want to be able to be typing a text and not have it all of a sudden quit out and safe the text as a draft. I also want to be able to install third party apps and not have my Storm stop running properly.
    03-22-09 07:24 PM
    Basically just want it released and I downgraded back to the original OS .76 and with the new one I deffinetly want the camera to be working properly and not take 5 seconds to take a picture after youve already clicked the button
    03-22-09 07:28 PM
    Basically just want it released and I downgraded back to the original OS .76 and with the new one I deffinetly want the camera to be working properly and not take 5 seconds to take a picture after youve already clicked the button
    I totally agree with this one. By the time the damn thing takes the picture the moment has already passed.

I would also like to be able to multi task on it like the curve without the fear of it rebooting just because it felt like it.
    03-22-09 09:09 PM
    Flick Scrolling, No Freezing causing a reboot, Much better battery life, I want this thing to last 2 days and faster accelerometer (it's never fast enough for me doubt it ever will be)
    03-22-09 09:23 PM
    - Battery life needs improvement, I have adjusted the screen backlight to 30 and it does help conserve some battery but only to an extent. It still runs out quick.

- Camera! the 3.2 megapixel camera is good, but to take 5+ seconds to snap a pix is just to long. That definitely needs work.

- Vcast Music w/ Rhapsody to work instead of the license error message!

- The accelerometer to respond quicker
    03-22-09 09:35 PM
    -
    - Camera! the 3.2 megapixel camera is good, but to take 5+ seconds to snap a pix is just to long. That definitely needs work.
    Every single camera phone that I have ever used has been slow.
    03-22-09 09:37 PM
    Yes but this is by far the slowest. My battery life is not bad but improvemen is always welcome. Quicker and more fluid screen transfers would be nice. Also typing lag would not be missed like I am experiencing now

03-22-09 09:56 PM
    hi guys...

I would like to see the following:

1. have smoother interfaces, especially on scrolling and zooming.
    2. support flash.
    3. support .AVI files.
    03-22-09 10:03 PM
    Flash wold be a huge gain on any blackberry device, but RIM/Adobe would need to work something out. Kind of sucks that flash isnt supported
    03-22-09 10:05 PM
    I want no landscape mode on the first two home screens... its useless and takes forever to switch over when i pull it from my holster.
    Fix stupid things like the calculator number be reversed.
    Needs to be faster.
    Flick scrolling.
    Better txt msging views.
    Scrolling through pics sux... not very smooth and i have to press too hard.
    03-22-09 10:21 PM
    i just want the damn recorder issue fixed i recorded my son saying mommy and when i tried playing it it said UNSUPPORTED FORMAT!!!!!!!!!
    03-22-09 10:58 PM
    OpenGL ES API and GUI rewrite
    03-22-09 11:25 PM
    -overall it needs to be faster
    -the keyboard lag needs to go
    -never crash (no phone should ever crash)
    -no rotation on the home screen
    -instant locking/unlocking
    -better battery life (although I can't really complain too much with it is now)
    -general glitch clean-up

03-22-09 11:37 PM
    OpenGL ES API and GUI rewrite
    OpenGL would be nice :-P

03-22-09 11:41 PM
    -overall it needs to be faster
    -the keyboard lag needs to go
    -never crash (no phone should ever crash)
    -no rotation on the home screen
    -instant locking/unlocking
    -better battery life (although I can't really complain too much with it is now)
    -general glitch clean-up

everything here and threaded sms should be added eventually, and the rotation on the home screen really is very annoying.
    03-22-09 11:42 PM
    Accelerometer speed, locking unlocking speed and faster camera shutter speed.

I'm afraid that these things might be a hardware speed issue as much as a software issue though.
    it would be nice if the screen would change faster when turned. It would also be nice if there was a way when the screen was locked to put a picture when its horizontal instead of that blue-black gradient.
    I forgot to include that I want arrow keys on the keyboard to move around in an email or text box...its really bad when I spot a spelling error a few words back that the spell check missed. I either have to delete everything back to the error, or try to click on the exact spot where the error is...not one letter before or after though because there is no arrow to get to the right spot.
    03-22-09 11:51 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD