View Poll Results: do you think the storm is living up to it's potential ? ( the iphone killer )

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 22.86%
  • No

10 28.57%
  • it's getting there but not there yet .

17 48.57%
    i can't speak for the rest of the crackberry nation but as for myself i feel that my storm is finally the device that i expected to find when i first unboxed it ( the iphone killer ) i mean ofcourse there are a few of things missing but i don't mind waiting .

examples:
    app store
    beejive
    pandora
    shazaam

what do YOU think ?

btw if you are NOT currently ( notice the word CURRENTLY ) a blackberry storm owner please do not post idk about the rest of the people on this forum but i do not care about your input . go do your bashing elsewhere thank you ..
    02-11-09 01:19 PM
    When the next official release comes, according to CX, We will have the phone we should have had at launch. I'm very happy with this device as of now. The new applications, and now themes..

Very happy..
    02-11-09 01:21 PM
    When the next official release comes, according to CX, We will have the phone we should have had at launch. I'm very happy with this device as of now. The new applications, and now themes..

Very happy..
    me too ! ii'm saying i love this fone more everyday . ii'm stuck on sith's hybrid nd it's not that bad ( even though i would love to see that os that cx is tlking about )
    02-11-09 01:24 PM
    I think it is a complete POS and no OS update can fix it, see the dozens of threads in this forum for more details.
    02-11-09 03:40 PM
    Have you tried Slacker radio? It's as close to Pandora as anything I've seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 08:43 PM
    I like the click screen, no accidental selections when surfing like on my ipod touch.
    02-11-09 08:46 PM
    Idk. Lol. Messge boards can be funny

02-11-09 08:58 PM
    Idk. Lol. Messge boards can be funny

02-11-09 08:59 PM
    So far i really like my Storm. But the random reboots and errors are very annoying to say the least. Its getting there.
    02-11-09 09:08 PM
    First time BB user and got the storm because everyone else had the curve. Bought it Jan 2nd an I just ordered #3 on February 11th. This phone is junk. I compare its speed, features, apps and ease of use side by side with an Iphone owned by a colleague. The Iphone is hands down a much better phone in every aspect.

Very disappointed in CT
    02-12-09 09:09 PM
    This is a close one, 8, 8, 8.
    02-13-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD