I'm just commenting here seeing what everyone else here does the second they start to see their hour glass start spinning whether it's entering the phone app, hiting the lock buttong, or viewing pictures/opening up an app. the second i see it come on for a few seconds or so i just pop my battery. is this usually what everyone else here does?
    02-19-09 07:48 AM
    Simply walk to catch up to it...ba-da-bum!
    02-19-09 08:07 AM
    oh yeah that's hilairious. lol yeah i'll have to run a lot. oh wells. but seriously though...
    02-19-09 08:11 AM
    Increase your application memory with a battery pull. Follow these instructions, they work pretty well for me.
    02-19-09 08:16 AM
    so you just basically re-arrange icons on your main menu screen? so is this from the short cut screen or the actual main menu screen? Have you done this to your phone at all?For now, my phone does run pretty well but like i said, once i do start to see the hour glass spin for an extended period of time continuously i do pop my battery and re start my phone... then it's good again. i mean my application memory is slower than 20 MB but again i'm not sure how to re-arrange my apps so that it'd be higher than 20 MB. how many 3rd party apps does everyone else here have on their phone? I 've got 3 but i'd like to actually delete one. stupid question since i'm a bit new to BB, how do you delete/ remove an application? all of my data is backed up through desktop manager.
    02-19-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD