Had a 9530 all this time and it just now started crapping out. Buttons starting not to work, humidity messing up screen sensitivity and now the crowning blow....I cracked the screen and it is basically useless.
    I never had the "problems" people talk about with the 9530, except for the low app memory. I just used apps I wanted and most were just BS crap anyway.
    I REALLY REALLY like the layout and function of the Storm. It's so easy to use and I know how to keep the OS memory cleaned up(obviously having a 9530).

So, do I get the DROID-X or do I try to find a used S2 and wait for the S3 to come out?
    Or do I get the DROID-X and try it out for 30 days and then see? I don't really want to opt in to a new contract just to try out a phone I don't know if I will like.

I use my phone mostly for a phone(imagine that), TXT, email, weather(I do a lot of outdoor activities)............ and I'm addicted to the Battleship game!

Thoughts, please.
    07-08-10 12:00 PM
    The X doesn't come out til the 15th and just a handful of people will be getting them in the coming days, so why not wait a bit, before deciding? Bottom line, you have to make up your mind--we can't do it for you. Nor do I personally care what anyone else is buying/using. Therefore I don't try to convince someone to buy what I like. I may state reasons for liking something, but beyond that, I really don't care if someone gets the same product or not.
    07-08-10 01:21 PM
    Anyone with their contract ending in 2010 any month can early upgrade to the droid x.wish I was able to get rid of this storm 2 for the new droid
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 08:46 PM
    Unless miracle happen, else i don't see S3 coming by end 2010.

However, good news is storm2 seem to be eligible for OS6.

If all the upcoming new phones by RIM is running OS6 then I am quite confident to say that OS6 will be release once any of these new phones hit the market. Should be around SEPT? The minimum ram requirement should be 256 to run well.

If you not in a hurry, can wait for storm2 owners upgrade to OS6 and feedback. If I have time, I will do a video review on OS6 using my storm2 and post back this forum. But that is till OS6 is out. Goodluck!
    07-08-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD