Hey all,

What can I do to get a new different phone from verizon. I like the storm but I guess the monthly price is just rediculous for me to have. I dont need to pay 30$ for internet for one..and they always try to charge me more for nav or something like ringback tones I never had but that a diff story...

What options do you think I have.. can they take a trade it....??

Thanks all.
    02-25-09 10:21 AM
    If you're outside the 30 day return period, you're screwed unless you want to pay the ETF. They might let you switch it ONE TIME to another BB phone, but I doubt they'd let you drop down to a feature phone.

And this is the sort of thing you should have been thinking about BEFORE you got the Storm.
    02-25-09 10:26 AM
    If you have not had your Storm for more than 30 days they may consider letting you change it. Depending on the contract you signed you may have no choice but to keep it, or cancel it and pay an ETF.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:26 AM
    I thought about it before I bought the phone but it is not entertaining me for the amount I pay for it. However, I can just buy a cheap POS and sell the blackberry storm to someone who wants it.. right?..
    Last edited by Gaget; 02-25-09 at 10:32 AM.
    02-25-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD