how bout just fixing the dam mms and mms fowarding vzw has no problem charging us to use mms but the cant fix it kinda starting to **** me off lol
    02-15-09 08:07 AM
    Button Activated Sleep
    Inertial Scrolling
    02-15-09 08:21 AM
    less lag
    fix the mms
    color depth restored

TOUCHSCREEN CALIBRATION of some sort
    ability to send long SMS by having the phone split long messages into parts

open up access to the camera light
    02-15-09 08:52 AM
    a new OS from the ground up

not a storm version of the Bold
    02-15-09 08:56 AM
    My only problem with .103 is the browser keeps giving me that little timer and takes forever
    02-15-09 09:06 AM
    No more bbm freezes, fix typing lag, fix color scale. For me, if these three issues were addressed, the Storm finally would be operating at an acceptable level and one that I could recommend to others. I have other issues too, but these are by far my top 3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:30 AM
    I was a Palm user and cant believe how primitive the PIM/PDA apps are. I would live a much better calendar/task/memo/contact app with easy 1 key appt additions, colors, 1 click to move tasks or appts to another date, different views, better sorting options......ect.
    02-15-09 09:33 AM
    The battery is draining faster than ever, that's my only real complaint. And the coloring.
    02-15-09 09:46 AM
    The color depth issue needs fixing, but the frequent crashing and reboots are uncalled for. Really all I want is a stable OS, which should be RIM's top priority.
    02-15-09 10:15 AM
    1. Animation (cross-fade or panning) when changing orientation
    2. Faster typing without lag
    3. Better accuracy in word-guessing and touch recognition!
    4. Flick scroll
    5. Higher frame rates for menu page
    6. App storefront equivalent for Desktop, Mac & PC!
    7. More graphics and icons used in Media, come on, all texts for the media manager?!
    8. Lyrics support in Music!
    9. Customised, preferably parametric equaliser!

Most importantly...
    10. Option to use only touch for selection, instead of clicking, allow users to choose whether to input by merely touching, or touch+click.
    02-15-09 10:37 AM
    Bluetooth stereo for Video -just this item has kept me on .75.

I really like many of the new features; keyboards, etc. But, removing BTS with video is . . .
    02-15-09 10:43 AM
    The title says it all!

DAMN RIGHT IT DOES
    02-15-09 10:46 AM
    I want to see
    Fixed color depth
    Less lag in keyboard
    Smooth display of video
    Less battery drain
    Fix MMS issue
    BT video
    If all of these isssues were resolved. I would be totally happy and quick hoping for a new Official Release or new Leak version
    02-15-09 11:15 AM
    Ability to turn off the accelerometer so I can use the damn thing while laying in bed.

The other thing that would be nice is to have the keyboard enabled by default when opening my Contacts, so I can begin searching by name.
    02-15-09 03:24 PM
    I agree with most of the things posted here.

Flash would be nice, and do I really need the camera sound when I'm taking a picture? At least make it an option. My old Razr had different options for the sound or nothing at all.
    02-15-09 04:32 PM
    Ability to turn off the accelerometer so I can use the damn thing while laying in bed.
    You know I didn't think about this, but having the option would be awesome!
    02-16-09 01:08 AM
    Movies play back like there supposed to and when you move from portrait to landscape in the main menu it does at fast as everything else!
    02-16-09 01:57 AM
    I would like to be able to use the volume + and volume - buttons on the side to be used as arrow left and right when banging out an email or sms. I have large fingers and have trouble going back when I find an error..
    02-16-09 07:59 AM
    I would like to be able to use the volume + and volume - buttons on the side to be used as arrow left and right when banging out an email or sms. I have large fingers and have trouble going back when I find an error..
    YEAH! What's up with no arrow keys?
    02-16-09 11:33 AM
    The damn typing lag. I cannot tell you how many times I am typing and the hourglass comes up, the blue highlight over the letter freezes in place and I wait 3 minutes to complete my sentence. VERY annoying.

Other than that, I still love this phone, LOL. But that issue needs to be fixed, ASAP.
    02-16-09 11:38 AM
    -Typing lag fixed for better typing
    -app. memory leak plugged
    -3rd party app. friendly ( I say this because of the way each of our Storms appear to operate differently when running the same OS. )
    02-16-09 05:17 PM
    A fix for the BB button menu/app switcher problem. This problem almost makes the phone unusable.
    Last edited by widdlewade; 02-16-09 at 05:25 PM.
    02-16-09 05:20 PM
    1. typing lag
    2. browser w/tabbed browsing
    02-18-09 10:42 PM
    mms fixed once and for all
    02-18-09 10:49 PM
    I would like to have better outgoing call quality. .103 is better, but people still have problems hearing me when i'm using the handset. They do not have problems when i'm using speakerphone or bluetooth.

Verizon has already replaced this unit.

Also .. better stability with TalkLock and unlocking the device. When I remove the device from the holster, it often will not allow me to unlock it. I ended up disabling the auto lock when holstering feature.
    02-19-09 08:23 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD