What is the best utility to add photos, video & text to Twitter from my Blackberry Storm?

I am sure I need to use another site like Flickr for the links to the photos or videos but what is the easiest way to take a picture or movie on my storm and get it to have text and a tiny url to the picture or movie on my Twitter account.

P.S. I found this site by posting a question on Twitter.

Thanks
    Martin Brossman
    my Twitter ID is: martinbrossman
    12-20-08 02:36 PM
    I use Tiny Twitter for tweets and text updates. I just email twitpic for photos, its not great, but its the best i have found. I dont care for twitterberry on the storm because it only works in portrait.
    12-20-08 02:44 PM
    Thanks, have you or anyone else used brightkite

Martin Brossman
    12-20-08 08:27 PM
    twitter is the same as facebook?
    12-20-08 08:29 PM
    Twitter is interactive and Social Media but more like a one line blog that may start with the question what are you doing now? It is a micro-blog.
    12-20-08 08:49 PM
    oh interesting i thought it was a myspace/facebook clone, i might have to look at it.
    12-20-08 08:50 PM
    I am to new to post a URL here but if you got to Twitter DOT com and add a / followed by martinbrossman ( /martinbrossman ) then you will see my Twitter post.
    12-20-08 08:57 PM
    A twitter friend just started a Storm Twitter ID: StormBlackberry

Also I found a good Twitter utility for the Blackberry Storm: TwitterBerry

Google the name to find it. The first link does not work but try several others to get it.

Thanks
    Martin Brossman
    my Twitter ID is: martinbrossman
    12-21-08 04:54 PM
    TwitterBerry definitely:
    TwitterBerry for BlackBerry
    12-21-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD