Im just curious what programs people are using on there phones and what is its purpose??

Also has anyone used Quickpull before? I just downloaded it to my phone and its basically a reset tool for the phone?
    12-28-08 12:33 AM
    Haven't used quickpull. Sounds interesting though...

I'm running instango, that's about it for third party apps so far. Jivetalk needs to hurry up and launch beejive for the storm.
    12-28-08 12:38 AM
    I've got Opera Mini, Fox News, CNN, Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, TalkLock, and Maps on mine. TalkLock is a lifesaver... I've never heard of QuickPull though....shows you guys how new I am to the BB/CB world lol.
    12-28-08 12:41 AM
    Haven't used quickpull. Sounds interesting though...

I'm running instango, that's about it for third party apps so far. Jivetalk needs to hurry up and launch beejive for the storm.
    Here's more info on Quickpull and better yet its a free app so you cant go wrong.

QuickPull | Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software
    12-28-08 12:44 AM
    I've got Opera Mini, Fox News, CNN, Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, TalkLock, and Maps on mine. TalkLock is a lifesaver... I've never heard of QuickPull though....shows you guys how new I am to the BB/CB world lol.

I think you need more apps on your phone!!
    12-28-08 12:45 AM
    Viigo. Talklock. Myspace. Facebook. Youtube. Googlemaps. Blackberry maps for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 12:47 AM
    Telenav, YM, MSN messenger,CNN, Crackberry, Aerize Alerts
    12-28-08 12:47 AM
    I have CB Launcher, Storm Wiki, WeatherBug, Viigo, Google Sync, Flycast, QuickPull, Vringo Facebook, Aerize Alerts, Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Google Maps, and BB Maps. And I still have 47.6MB of free application memory.
    12-28-08 12:48 AM
    I think you need more apps on your phone!!
    I agree! lol any suggestions?
    12-28-08 12:49 AM
    Viigo. Talklock. Myspace. Facebook. Youtube. Googlemaps. Blackberry maps for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hey how are you liking viigo Ive been debating on getting that or not
    12-28-08 12:50 AM
    Yeah check what I got lol 13 and counting.
    12-28-08 12:51 AM
    I have CB Launcher, Storm Wiki, WeatherBug, Viigo, Google Sync, Flycast, QuickPull, Vringo Facebook, Aerize Alerts, Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Google Maps, and BB Maps. And I still have 47.6MB of free application memory.

I just downloaded QuickPull.....any insight or feedback you can give to us regarding that app?
    Hey how are you liking viigo Ive been debating on getting that or not
    viigo is good with the updates to the storm os. with .83 and .85 it takes out a lot of the lag.

You'll find out what everyone is using on this thread.....so you can nick pick from there and download it to add to your collection!!
    12-28-08 12:52 AM
    I've been trying countless times to get Weatherbug...damn thing won't work. I even tried to get it through Opera Mini and that crapped out as well
    12-28-08 12:53 AM
    I just downloaded QuickPull.....any insight or feedback you can give to us regarding that app?
    I have the compatibility mode disabled. The keyboard always being up was annoying. All in all it is a good program. My phone normally reboots in about 3 minutes when I use QuickPull. You get two prompts, the first asks if you want to run it and the second ask you to restart it now. Tell it yes to both and you're done.
    12-28-08 12:53 AM
    is quickpull recommended over softreset?
    12-28-08 12:54 AM
    weatherbug, acrobible, facebook, youtube, flickr, bb maps, bank of america, google sync, fandango, handango, visual voice mail.

With roughly 37-40 mb of memory.
    doh...completely forgot viigo. I've had it so long on the curve and now the storm that I forget its a third party app. Get it. Love it. Just remember on the storm to hold down the back button rather than clicking it, and it behaves nicely.
    You'll find out what everyone is using on this thread.....so you can nick pick from there and download it to add to your collection!!
    See, right when I clicked "Submit" on that last post I realized that exact same thing and was like, well duh. . .

blonde moment I suppose?
    :P
    Anyone using Vlingo and how do you like it?
    I've been trying countless times to get Weatherbug...damn thing won't work. I even tried to get it through Opera Mini and that crapped out as well
    What version of WB are you using? If you don't have your gps working then WB wont be able to get your exact position and give you the exact results. You can tell it not to use the gps and it will go off your zip code.
    12-28-08 12:55 AM
    I tried it, it would reboot my phone every time I tried to send something. Got rid of that fast
    12-28-08 12:57 AM
    Great app! texting while driving made easy!
    12-28-08 12:58 AM
    Make sure your getting the latest version and also go to gps in advanced options , gps services location on
    12-28-08 12:58 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD