If you want to bash other people on their grammar on these forums then you need to use proper grammar and punctuation yourself. I'm not trying to bash Sprint. I am merely giving a testimony as to what happened to myself with Sprint. I do not want to deal with it anymore so I am going to give someone else the chance. One more thing. Everyone complaining about how much service costs these days then I would like to remind you of a few things. First, the most basic. They are mobile phones, I mean it wasn't too long ago everyone had landlines, then to phones that had to stay plugged in, in your car. Then those big square phones that looked like military radios. So next time just be thankful that you even have this wonderful little gadget, that can pretty much do anything that you want it to do, and if it cost a little more than what you want then so what! Cellular devices are a luxury and a privilege, not a right or a mandatory device that you HAVE to pay for in order to survive.
    Last edited by eucsstamticc; 11-30-08 at 07:16 AM.
    11-30-08 07:08 AM
    I had sprint for 3 years and got treated like dirt the whole time...i renewed my contract in june when i was moving and they PROMISED me service or they would pay my ETF...i have now tried for 4 months for them to cancel and they wouldnt so i ditched them and their horrible service and went with alltel and now i have FULL service everywhere. sprint is disgusting to me and there everything plan is nothing without adequate service and customer service
    11-30-08 07:45 AM
    It's obvious that Sprint users are a little bitter about not getting the storm. There's a discussion forum for carriers. Can an mod move this thread there?
    11-30-08 08:01 AM
    DMS - Get a clue man there's a reason they're called the boonies OK! and I have no interest in being the boonies....I have been to MD/DC and Baltimore 100's of time, my Sprint service work flawless ATT however another story...

Sprint never had anolog, Sprint has been all Digital since the 90's, Verizon was the one with Anolog Service and yes Sprint used to Roam on Anolog at one point in time, but has since been all digital....

You guys are trying hard to BASH the **** outta Sprint, but you're only showing your own ignorance in doing so. So but its true.
    BS

Sprint still has analog, and not everyone is like you and lives in a big city, which is the only place Sprint is usable. Outside the big city Sprint only has service around the major highways.

I dont think Sprint has 50 million customers either, I would like to the see the proof of that.

This thread is useless at this point.
    11-30-08 12:59 PM
    AT&T and Verizon’s gain is Sprint’s pain. The No.3 in the wireless industry, Sprint lost 1.09 million subscribers in the quarter and ended up with 52.8 million total subscribers.
    This was back in May.. so after 2 more quarters.. its probably near 50 million.. or right around.
    11-30-08 01:59 PM
    BS

Sprint still has analog, and not everyone is like you and lives in a big city, which is the only place Sprint is usable. Outside the big city Sprint only has service around the major highways.

I dont think Sprint has 50 million customers either, I would like to the see the proof of that.

This thread is useless at this point.
    Yea which is why they are called big cities....Poplulation of 1M+ ofcourse Sprint is suppose to give priority to a town of 25k over a city of 2M right...

....Sprint is 100% digital....You're seriously confused somewhere.....and Sprint has 50m customers, is that hard to believe that not everyone drinks Verizon and ATT Kool-AID
    11-30-08 05:50 PM
    Don't forget the simple MMS issues it has with BB and other Phones. I still don't under stand how you can get an MMS but not send
    11-30-08 05:54 PM
    blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahshutupblahblah blahblahfortheloveofgodblahblahblahblahblah
    11-30-08 05:55 PM
    Don't forget the simple MMS issues it has with BB and other Phones. I still don't under stand how you can get an MMS but not send
    Ditto, my girlfriend has sprint and can only receive mms. Also texting to her is very delayed. I tested it with my buddy. He has ATT and I obviously have Verizon, we can send and receive instantly but if we send something to her it takes a long time for her to get it. Same if she sends something, takes a while for us to receive.

My opinion is that Sprint just isn't as good. I put them at the bottom of the 4 major US carriers. Verizon, ATT, T-Mo, and bringing up the rear Sprint.
    11-30-08 06:00 PM
    Hater^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:24 PM
    ^ In denial

Just stating my opinion and the facts that have contributed to my opinion. I tried sprint for 2 weeks once, but couldn't get over not having signal and all the dropped calls.
    11-30-08 06:30 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD