10-27-09 12:33 AM
35 12
tools
    all stores are supposed to be opening at 8am for the launch
    hmm , not here atleast , all stores are opening at normal business hours .... aka 10 AM
    10-26-09 11:52 PM
    My local vzw said they're opening at 9am.
    10-26-09 11:53 PM
    I'm in central Jersey and I plan on waiting for the phone outside the store. I may not have to get up as early as it may rain, so hopefully that'll shoo some customers away so I can get there first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 12:00 AM
    all stores are supposed to be opening at 8am for the launch
    I was going off the usual 10 am EST opening of my local corporate store...as i said, i haven't been in/by the store since the device was announced. I will stop in tomorrow morning while making my dunkin' run and see if i can't find out what the deal is. Like i said, they didn't have the tour for a week and was forced to go into Connecticut (closest store by me that had it) to get it, so i'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by RushTheBus; 10-27-09 at 12:05 AM.
    10-27-09 12:02 AM
    I will be at the station on Wed. So unless I can convince the guys to park our apparatus outside the local VZW store and wait for me I think I will be ordering online....
    10-27-09 12:02 AM
    I will be at the station on Wed. So unless I can convince the guys to park our apparatus outside the local VZW store and wait for me I think I will be ordering online....
    Why not? You guys always park IFO the grocery stores
    10-27-09 12:05 AM
    Why not? You guys always park IFO the grocery stores
    Hey, you're not from evansville are you?
    10-27-09 12:19 AM
    Hey, you're not from evansville are you?
    No sir, New York metro area! Just some friendly chop bustin'! The boys always park the engine or truck outside A&P/Key Food/ w/e while they are shopping for lunch and dinner! Stay safe!
    10-27-09 12:25 AM
    Leaving on a cruise Wednesday, so won't be able to pick up until my return. Or possibly order it online before I disembark.

Bon Voyage everyone!!
    10-27-09 12:32 AM
    Tampa, FL resident and no I wont be waiting. The manager of the store has reserved one for me to pick up any time I want on Wednesday. I would normally be there when they opened, but I'm working on a huge contract right now and work has to come before pleasure.
    10-27-09 12:33 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD