they said they would have it out for the storm in "a couple of weeks" and that was about a month ago. any body know if its really on its way? I cant wait for this app to come out
    03-15-09 07:32 PM
    wondering the same thing too

also wondering if its also gonna be available for free...
    03-15-09 07:51 PM
    who knows maybe there waiting for app world to open... speaking of witch they better get moving on that too.
    03-15-09 07:52 PM
    who knows maybe there waiting for app world to open... speaking of witch they better get moving on that too.
    that is what I assume as well. They were just bating us in by making the "couple of weeks" announcement. What would we have said if they said, "Shazam will be out in the next couple of months." Lets be honest..rim continues to stretch the truth or just simply gets behind on tasks. But hopefully really soon!
    03-15-09 08:38 PM
    Shazam is free for iPhone right?!?

Hopefully it stays that way for the BB too.
    03-15-09 09:14 PM
    ya i asked this about 2 weeks ago... who knows what there doing. seems like apps take forever to come out for the storm
    03-16-09 01:05 AM
    Not holding my breathe
    03-16-09 07:10 AM
    wow u guys are impatience it hasn't been on the iphone 7 months and u all are asking for bb version. my god Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Last edited by moosc; 03-16-09 at 07:41 AM.
    03-16-09 07:39 AM
    wow u guys are impatience it hasn't been on the iphone 7 months and u all are asking for bb version. my god Rome wasn't built in a day.
    How do you know? Were you there?
    03-16-09 07:55 AM
    I have been waiting very patiently for this app as well, and i emailed shazam and asked them when the app for the blackberry would be out, and they said they are still developing the app, but that there is no release date yet.
    03-16-09 07:59 AM
    What is shazam?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 08:59 AM
    What is shazam?

Kinda like Verizon's SOng ID - hold your phone up to a song that's playing and it'll tell you what song it is.
    03-16-09 09:10 AM
    Not holding my breathe
    ditto here....
    03-16-09 10:33 AM
    ditto here....
    Same here. Been hearing a bunch of things that were supposed to be out already. If we were to hold our collective breath for them, we'd all be dead...
    03-16-09 10:35 AM
    wasn't shazam that movie shaq starred in a few years ago?

03-16-09 10:37 AM
    It makes sense when you think about it. BB App World is RIM's answer to the iPhone app store. When it's released, they're not going to want it to have a few crappy apps since everyone will just be harping on how much the BB App Store sucks compared to the iPhones. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they have a deal with Shazam to release it with App World. At least that way there's 1 huge iPhone app, and one that people are eagerly awaiting. It would give App World a lot of good press I think.
    03-16-09 11:12 AM
    When In Rome......

Time you start your ******** and jump on the bandwagon!
    03-16-09 11:30 AM
    It makes sense when you think about it. BB App World is RIM's answer to the iPhone app store. When it's released, they're not going to want it to have a few crappy apps since everyone will just be harping on how much the BB App Store sucks compared to the iPhones. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they have a deal with Shazam to release it with App World. At least that way there's 1 huge iPhone app, and one that people are eagerly awaiting. It would give App World a lot of good press I think.
    From a business perspective this makes the most sense hands down.
    03-16-09 11:30 AM
    Shazam is free for iPhone right?!?

Hopefully it stays that way for the BB too.
    Yes it is free. Seriously I cant wait!!! LOL This app is awesome!!
    03-16-09 12:57 PM

Lol.... touche!
    03-16-09 01:24 PM
    Yeah where the feck is it?

03-16-09 03:14 PM
    i agree i cant wait for this to come out !
    03-16-09 03:27 PM
    Yeah where the feck is it?

LOL! I got busted by the VF forum mods for using 'feckers' - didn't think that counted as cussing. CB's way more liberal!
    03-16-09 03:40 PM

whats your favorite scary movie ... Shazam!
    thats not a scary movie .
    i know , ever seen shaq act ? LMMFAO !!
    03-16-09 03:50 PM
    Shazam has been available on Android as well as iPhone for a while. I heard the same "a few weeks" thing 3 months ago. As others have said, they may be just waiting for App World. Can't wait for it to come out...it's amazing how well Shazam works.
    03-16-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD