One of the best additions to the S1 (other than the overall 5.0 experience) for my purposes is the Precision Zen option to add in a 'Today" screen. I LOVED it!! The chronic upgrader in me went for a S2, and it's ok - but where's the Precsion Zen Today screen??

I can't believe you add a feature to an older version just to leave it out of the new!

If this is a duplicate post (and I can't believe I'd be the first to mention this), I'm sorry. storm 2 Zen today pulls up zero items while storm 2 today pulls up every account of going to get a STORM 2 TODAY.
    10-29-09 06:00 PM
    What do you mean?

Can't you just change the layout from the default 2 rows to today?
    10-29-09 06:26 PM
    From the homescreen (with your background pic)

BB Button > BB Button > Options > Set Home Screen Layout > Today > Back Button > Save

You're good to go
    10-29-09 06:35 PM
    From the homescreen (with your background pic)

BB Button > BB Button > Options > Set Home Screen Layout > Today > Back Button > Save

You're good to go
    THANKS!! They moved it!! Your icon is hallarious BTW
    10-29-09 08:16 PM
    Can you see a difference in speed between the 9530 on OS .328 & the 9550?
    10-29-09 08:31 PM
    I don't have one yet, but I can tell you I went to my Verizon store tonight to just play around with the demo phone. There is a very noticable difference in speed on the S2 compared with the 9530 on the new OS. i was surprised, because I wasn't expecting that. I was more curious about the feel of the screen.

Very nice RIM!
    10-29-09 09:11 PM
    Can you see a difference in speed between the 9530 on OS .328 & the 9550?
    I can't. I really liked the 9530 on .328.
    10-29-09 09:53 PM
    Now a whole new problem - today screen worked fine for a few minutes, actually showing my appointments. Now all it does is show stupid Facebook birthdays! Those are nice and all BUT I'd much rather see my work appointments.

Suggestions?
    10-29-09 09:58 PM
    I've gone to BB->Options->Advanced Options->Default services. There are three calendars under "Calendar" and it is set to facebook, but when I change it, I don't get anything to show in appointments with the gmail and yahoo choices.

Now if I gointo the actual calendar and hit options and choose to view individual calendars, my appointments are listed only under the default calendar - not facebook, yahoo or google. BUT default isn't a choice.

Now, granted, this may not have ANYTHING whatsoever to do with my problem, BUT my Storm 1 showed my appointments IMMEDIATELY upon going to .328 and still does. My S2, showed them for a while, then went to showing Facebook birthdays months down the line and ignores my appointments for tomorrow
    10-29-09 10:19 PM
    I hit my calendars with some RSET and WIPE action and it cleared up the issues I was having, which I would describe as 'confusion based on which was created first'. The resetting with all calendars present seems to be less confusing for it.
    Last edited by ridsel; 10-30-09 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Typo
    10-30-09 09:16 AM
    I hit my calendars with some RSET and WIPE action and it cleared up the issues I was having, which I would describe as 'confusion based on which was created first'. The resetting with all calendars present seems to be less confusing for it.
    You mean like a full wipe to restore it to the factory state and then reinstall everything?
    10-30-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD