LOL JK as I love these types of threads....just gives us a reason to rave about the S2!!!

My cousin has the iphone (being trendy) I have the S2 (being pretentious)
    I corrected a line in your post. I hope you don't mind.
    05-28-10 04:05 PM
    Lol ^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 04:46 PM
    In my opinion the storm2 is a better all-around phone. However, I still can't help but wish the internet was faster and supported flash.
    05-28-10 05:21 PM
    In my opinion the storm2 is a better all-around phone. However, I still can't help but wish the internet was faster and supported flash.
    Not to worry, iphone users ALSO wish they had Flash. I bet we get it before they do, as well as we will be getting a faster browser (than the current BB browser--I don't mean faster than Safari)
    05-28-10 08:09 PM
    I corrected a line in your post. I hope you don't mind.
    Your a funny guy....If I'm the user of the phone and it does everything that I need to run my business as well as my personal life I fail to see the humor in your quoting anything that I have to say....... so pretentious...I beg to differ.
    05-30-10 04:46 PM
    Your a funny guy....If I'm the user of the phone and it does everything that I need to run my business as well as my personal life I fail to see the humor in your quoting anything that I have to say....... so pretentious...I beg to differ.
    I run my life--not my phone.
    05-30-10 08:16 PM
    Caution: don't feed the troll.
    05-30-10 08:30 PM
    LMAO!! I've noticed thanks! As I took a look into other threads it seemed to be a "regular occurrence".
    05-31-10 07:18 AM
    My fianc� has an iphone. It's fast and visually very smooth (infinite scrolling and zooming in and out). Those are the only advantages it has. Suffice it to say, that makes it choiceworthy only for that fraction of the market that demands only those advantages.

no sound profiles ... Big time point where my fianc� is jealous of my storm (1!).

no call management apps. Oh does she want that feature. She loves the fact that I can choose a profile that shuts some or a few or even 1 person off for being able to reach me... And even auto return a text message if I need.

itunes only. whatever. Act of congress just to change a ringtone. We storm fans see what we like, click, its ours.

no removeable battery . Some say "so what?" well.... I have two spare all the time fully charged. If my battery runs down, I pop in a new one and keep rolling. I don't have to stay tethered to a cigarette outlet or a wall plug outlet. bigtime selling point .

The list can go on.

An iphone may be a rocket train but it can only do so much, albiet fast and visually stunning.

A storm is a rugged all-terrain vehicle. Which one is actually more useful to the every day joe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.comq
    Last edited by kb5zht; 05-31-10 at 08:11 AM.
    05-31-10 07:57 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD