This is definitely the most useless discovery by far and serves absolutely no purpose so don't even open this if you are expecting something big!

When you are in Blackberry Messenger and you have the keyboard up in a conversation you'll see the little "smiley face" icon. You'll notice he's not really smiling. If you tap him (not click, just touch), he then smiles.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-22-08 09:31 PM
    That's just awesome. I'm soooo jealous. (No really I am)
    11-22-08 09:46 PM
    sounds so cute
    11-22-08 09:48 PM
    Goodness StormUsage. You do realize you can post within a thread to talk, as apposed to starting a new one right? I think you have more started threads then you have posts within them.
    11-22-08 09:53 PM
    Goodness Michael, you do know that this is a message board and every post addresses different topics/issues in which other members and Storm users are curious as well, right???
    11-22-08 09:57 PM
    Alright now calm down children. Let's have a cookie! ;-)
    11-22-08 10:00 PM
    and if you tap outside he goes back...
    11-22-08 10:02 PM
    Actually "StormUseless", there are sections for Newbies, as well as a thread titled "Random Storm Questions" which happens to be all you ask.
    11-22-08 10:02 PM
    Actually, "MichaelandBrandon", you and your husband were not forced to open this thread/topic. It actually clearly states in the preview before you even open it not to if you were expecting something worth your time. So please get off my ****.

Thanks!
    11-22-08 10:12 PM
    WOW, can't we all just get alone
    11-22-08 10:14 PM
    Actually, "MichaelandBrandon", you and your husband were not forced to open this thread/topic.
    ...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    11-22-08 10:18 PM
    lol... i find it funny lol
    11-22-08 10:22 PM
    ...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I never said there was.....to each his/her own.
    11-22-08 10:22 PM
    lmao thats great
    11-22-08 10:28 PM
    Goodness StormUsage. You do realize you can post within a thread to talk, as apposed to starting a new one right? I think you have more started threads then you have posts within them.
    get over yourself mr. two name michael brandon. just ignore the post
    11-22-08 10:45 PM
    get over yourself mr. two name michael brandon. just ignore the post
    Honest. Get over myself? This place was much better before the Storm. All the data reflects a huge increase of members in the last month. I'm sick and tired of it already because i hate flipping through 3 pages of threads because every two minutes some noob posts useless crap and bumps good threads to page 9. This site is Crackberry, not CrackStorm. Click on a CX posting from back in May/July. There used to be so many great techies on this forum, with great info. Now all we see is "whats a PIN?", "can i make the font bigger?"
    11-22-08 10:55 PM
    Since when did this become a tech only website? I thought it was for ALL blackberry enthusiasts. Perhaps you need to relocate elsewhere.
    11-22-08 10:59 PM
    Since when did this become a tech only website? I thought it was for ALL blackberry enthusiasts. Perhaps you need to relocate elsewhere.
    It is a place for blackberry enthusiasts, but it is not facebook, myspace, or AIM. Please understand that with each new thread, others get bumped.
    11-22-08 11:11 PM
    ha ha wow that just made my night ha ha
    11-22-08 11:16 PM
    Actually, "MichaelandBrandon", you and your husband were not forced to open this thread/topic.
    LOL oh man...now that was funny.
    11-22-08 11:17 PM
    It was quite funny. And a note for the husband duo: you're in the Storm subforum, so this might as well be "CrackStorm" as you referred to it. Quit your erroneous whining.
    11-22-08 11:22 PM
    Honest. Get over myself? This place was much better before the Storm. All the data reflects a huge increase of members in the last month. I'm sick and tired of it already because i hate flipping through 3 pages of threads because every two minutes some noob posts useless crap and bumps good threads to page 9. This site is Crackberry, not CrackStorm. Click on a CX posting from back in May/July. There used to be so many great techies on this forum, with great info. Now all we see is "whats a PIN?", "can i make the font bigger?"
    You do realize this thread is in the Storm section of the forum?? If your sick of CrackStorm then go to the Bold Section or 8900 or any of the tons of others that don't deal with the Storm.
    11-22-08 11:24 PM
    STFU MichaelBrandon, your the biggest TOOL on this whole site.
    11-22-08 11:25 PM
    it works with the keyboard down also.
    11-23-08 12:06 AM
    what kind of ****** complains about storm threads in a section dedicated to it?

also...anyone else find it highly amusing when people cry about stuff like this?
    11-23-08 02:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD