06-16-10 08:57 PM
102 ... 2345
tools
    i'm leaving earth for mars...earth's occupants are old and outdated..i hear mars has some really snappy, up-to-date people.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-15-10 04:37 PM
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not going to Mars until they get Netflix and Pandora. IF they get those two services, I'm good to go.
    06-15-10 04:38 PM
    I'm not going to Mars until they get Netflix and Pandora. IF they get those two services, I'm good to go.
    Oh wow..you guys are awesome! Thanks for the laugh! I needed that.
    06-15-10 04:47 PM
    ahhh, the old flame bait thread.................
    06-15-10 05:30 PM
    to the OP, good luck! I see the appeal of the iphone 4g (not the previous releases) and I'm sure you will like it. I think more than half of the people that talk about security dont even know how these devices are secure and if they really need it or not, its just a pleasure to say "hey, my phone is the most secure on the planet" and now this message will self destruct in 5 seconds ! Either way, I think you'll be alright!

I have my reasons for staying with blackberry... more carrier choices (Verizon works for me), removable battery (despite the much annoying battery pulls), an actual camera flash (which iphone is only now starting to have), removable memory (even though BB appmemory is still subparr), great push e-mail and actual communication apps and apps that integrate within the OS which I like (apple cant do this as far as I know), multitasking OS (which I think apple may have in some form now or soon), BBM, and the biggest feature of all, dual radios (CDMA/GSM).

So there's good and bad in both. They both arent just toys! They a nice devices. I can see anyone going either way. Maybe if Verizon gets an iphone, I may jump ship, unless RIM WOWs me with the Storm 3. But as of right now, I have only few complains on the device I currently use (Storm 2) so I'm pretty content
    06-16-10 07:41 AM
    Another Winner thread
    06-16-10 07:48 AM
    Play nice people!
    06-16-10 08:00 AM
    see ya.
    06-16-10 09:09 AM
    good for you buddy... i was thinking of getting an iphone 5g
    06-16-10 09:17 AM
    Recently, I (finally) got my hands on a Storm2. I have never been more disappointed by a tech product in my life: clumsy to work with, poorly thought-out controls and double-taps and inaccurate entry. I have been a BB fan and user, but if this marks the future, no thanks. RIMM should not have released such a poorly thought out device, in my view. They have lost a customer as a result.
    06-16-10 09:29 AM
    Recently, I (finally) got my hands on a Storm2. I have never been more disappointed by a tech product in my life: clumsy to work with, poorly thought-out controls and double-taps and inaccurate entry. I have been a BB fan and user, but if this marks the future, no thanks. RIMM should not have released such a poorly thought out device, in my view. They have lost a customer as a result.
    You know, I had the iphone for a week and after the week was up your post echoed my sentiments about the iphone. Me and iphone just did not bond and I hated typing on glass.

Fast forward, I now have the Storm 2 and am berry(pun intended) happy with it. I love the Surepress/Suretype combo. I look forward to the Storm 3/4/5/6 or whatever the future holds.
    06-16-10 09:39 AM
    You know, I had the iphone for a week and after the week was up your post echoed my sentiments about the iphone. Me and iphone just did not bond and I hated typing on glass.

Fast forward, I now have the Storm 2 and am berry(pun intended) happy with it. I love the Surepress/Suretype combo. I look forward to the Storm 3/4/5/6 or whatever the future holds.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I had the opportunity to use an iPhone from work - played with it for about a week and happily went back to my S2.

Don't think I can ever leave surepress.
    06-16-10 09:47 AM
    Couldn't agree more.
    I had the opportunity to use an iPhone from work - played with it for about a week and happily went back to my S2.

Don't think I can ever leave surepress.
    agreed! I cant for the life of me understand why someone can hate this phone so much. I can MAYBE understand if its just not your cup of tea... but to flat out have distain for it is strange!

Maybe he got a lemon or one of those early storms without the screen reegineering that has problems with the click...

As for typing, I'll blow away any iphone with my surepress suretype keyboard
    06-16-10 11:12 AM
    Oh yeah? Well I'm getting the Storm4 w/ 6G!!!!
    06-16-10 04:24 PM
    I second that emotion, and it all revolves around Steve Jobs.
    For sure,
    I'll never give that company another dime.
    06-16-10 04:57 PM
    [...]Me and iphone just did not bond and I hated typing on glass.

Ditto.
    Whether I use it or not when the time comes to get a new device, I still look forward to it.
    Conversely, I saw the specs for the new iPhone and liked most of it. Sharp lookin' case, I really like that. Am I getting one? Newp.
    06-16-10 05:05 PM
    Ditto.
    Whether I use it or not when the time comes to get a new device, I still look forward to it.
    Conversely, I saw the specs for the new iPhone and liked most of it. Sharp lookin' case, I really like that. Am I getting one? Newp.
    I agree that the new Jesus phone (at least in pictures), looks quite nice. Having said that, I happen to think that the Storms are very nice looking phones in their own right.
    06-16-10 06:01 PM
    I agree that the new Jesus phone (at least in pictures), looks quite nice. Having said that, I happen to think that the Storms are very nice looking phones in their own right.
    Ditto on that too - I picked Case-Mate's silver Barely There case for when I'm not at work, protects all the sides that stand to get dinged most and still shows off as much as possible.
    06-16-10 06:18 PM
    :: sigh :: here we go again...another useless thread, just to say "goodbye." Ok, Goodbye, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. Enjoy your iPhone (assuming you can ever get a chance to order one) and life with AT&T.

By the way, that had to be the most poorly written, run-on sentence in a long, long time. Hopefully, iPhones have an app for punctuation?

Oh yeah, Orange: About that chili...I'm a HUGE chili fan, if your wife has a good recipe, let me know! As for the Fusion, I tried it, nice razor, but damn, those blades cost a FORTUNE. I'll stick with my Mach 3, it worked just fine (I'm wondering when they'll come out with a 5 or 6 blade razor.....pretty soon, we'll be up to an even dozen blades and they'll cost $20.00 each!).
    06-16-10 06:32 PM
    :: sigh :: here we go again...another useless thread, just to say "goodbye." Ok, Goodbye, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. Enjoy your iPhone (assuming you can ever get a chance to order one) and life with AT&T.

By the way, that had to be the most poorly written, run-on sentence in a long, long time. Hopefully, iPhones have an app for punctuation?

Oh yeah, Orange: About that chili...I'm a HUGE chili fan, if your wife has a good recipe, let me know! As for the Fusion, I tried it, nice razor, but damn, those blades cost a FORTUNE. I'll stick with my Mach 3, it worked just fine (I'm wondering when they'll come out with a 5 or 6 blade razor.....pretty soon, we'll be up to an even dozen blades and they'll cost $20.00 each!).
    WTH are u talking about??? The Gillette Fusion is already a 5 blade system.
    06-16-10 07:41 PM
    Well i have loved being here and i apperciate all the times i needed help but i need something more secure, i dont like the battery pulls and every single problem that comes along with the black berry and the storm with lack of memory and bad processer and the way that rim doesnt push to help us out i say way to lose a customer but they probaly dont care please no negative reply its better not to say anything kevin you are the best and you have a bunch of great people that are with you and every body here is great guys good luck and the very best wishes i hope that if i come back you guys will still take me back to all i say i very sad good by .. wish every one the best.

ricoe320
    Welcome to #TeamiPhone you won't be disappointed Apple makes a great product all around although the haters will disagree.
    06-16-10 07:46 PM
    Awww, c'mon, Brandon...you know that's not true. Most of the more sane, reasonable people here don't "hate" Apple/iPhone. I know I don't. Simply because some choose another brand and carrier, does not mean they "hate" the competition. I do think though, that what people "hate" is the chronic badgering, bragging, nay-sayers, etc. that all seem to feel compelled to come into a BLACKBERRY group and stir up trouble.

Welcome to #TeamiPhone you won't be disappointed Apple makes a great product all around although the haters will disagree.
    06-16-10 08:01 PM
    Holy SmoothShave, Batman, when did I miss the four blade system? LOL!!!

Ok, so we still have some time for the 20 blade job, correct?

I'll stick with my Mach 3, and also, my Braun electric shaver. Ya' know, after a while, I'm left thinking "My face is NOT a baby's ***. If you want my face to be as smooth as a baby's ***, go date a child."

WTH are u talking about??? The Gillette Fusion is already a 5 blade system.
    06-16-10 08:04 PM
    Holy SmoothShave, Batman, when did I miss the four blade system? LOL!!!

Ok, so we still have some time for the 20 blade job, correct?

I'll stick with my Mach 3, and also, my Braun electric shaver. Ya' know, after a while, I'm left thinking "My face is NOT a baby's ***. If you want my face to be as smooth as a baby's ***, go date a child."
    I was never able to get a decent shave from any type of electric shaver, although for many years I used one (given to me as a gift). The only way for me to get a close shave is shave upwards, with one of the multi-blade shavers such as the fusions (I'm sure that Schick would prolly be fine too, but never tried one. I've tried disposables--all I can say is "ugh". )
    06-16-10 08:09 PM
    Good luck hope you enjoy.
    06-16-10 08:15 PM
102 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD