I think I'm going to go have a bowl of homemade chili. I really like to melt cheddar cheese in my chili. After that I'm going to go take a shower, because I'm sweaty after working all day. I know what you're thinking: If he's hot and sweaty, then why is he eating chili? The answer: Because that's what's in the fridge. My wife wanted chili, she made the chili, so I'll eat it. Its very good. If I had enough I'd invite all of you over for a bowl.

Back to my shower: I'm almost out of shower gel. I usually use Suave Active Sport, but I'm out of that. Now I'm using the free sample of Gilette shower gel that came with my Fusion Power cartridge refills. It smells nice, but I sure don't

Anyway, I hope this was all useful for you guys!
    I hope you find what you're looking for with Gilette.
    If you go back to suave, start another thread to let us know you're back.
    06-13-10 08:01 PM
    i couldn't help but chuckle when i read this. You, sir, made my night.

posted from my blackberry using berryblab
    that was pretty fuuuuunnny.....
    06-13-10 08:07 PM
    Jake Storm just won the award of the year for the last sentence of his post. HAHAHAHA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 08:15 PM
    Interesting post. NOT!
    I use Apple products, Macs and iPods.
    I don't need an iPod that's a phone. My BB does media just fine.

There is no iPhone 4G. It's the iPhone 4 for the record. No "g".
    Anyway, don't compare the iPhone 4 to a S2. Two different generation of devices.
    It's more akin to the 4G HTC on Sprint.
    Calling the S2 slow, is uhh, well,not correct. The processor was fast enough when the device was announced. It's just slow compared to some of the new Android devices and the iPhone 4. I'll wait for the S3.

No respectable handheld worth anything requires you to look at the screen to see if you have a message waiting. Oh, but the iPhone of any generation has no status light. Real voice dialing requires an added fee. Oh, there's an app for that.

Trolls go away.....
    06-14-10 12:08 AM
    Hey, everybody's meeting at Blackberry's for drinks after work tomorrow.
    06-14-10 12:18 AM
    I think I'm going to go have a bowl of homemade chili. I really like to melt cheddar cheese in my chili. After that I'm going to go take a shower, because I'm sweaty after working all day. I know what you're thinking: If he's hot and sweaty, then why is he eating chili? The answer: Because that's what's in the fridge. My wife wanted chili, she made the chili, so I'll eat it. Its very good. If I had enough I'd invite all of you over for a bowl.

Back to my shower: I'm almost out of shower gel. I usually use Suave Active Sport, but I'm out of that. Now I'm using the free sample of Gilette shower gel that came with my Fusion Power cartridge refills. It smells nice, but I sure don't

Anyway, I hope this was all useful for you guys!
    I nearly bought the new fusion razor last weekend, at Costco, but couldn't quite stomach the $25 price (with extra blades). My current fusion razor works too well, I suppose...
    06-14-10 09:11 AM
    Rofl...think maybe the mods will close this nonsense now?
    06-14-10 09:14 AM
    Rofl...think maybe the mods will close this nonsense now?
    Are u hoping, or hinting?
    06-14-10 09:15 AM
    Are u hoping, or hinting?
    Both

10char
    06-14-10 09:17 AM
    Both

10char
    IF I had a vote, I'd vote to MOVE this thread. to anywhere but this forum.
    06-14-10 09:44 AM
    lol 1 vote for move to the new "HUMOR" section that needs to be created for "good bye" threads.
    06-14-10 10:05 AM
    lol 1 vote for move to the new "HUMOR" section that needs to be created for "good bye" threads.
    My vote is for the "who gives a ....." section
    06-14-10 10:48 AM
    LMAO!!! even better!
    06-14-10 10:58 AM
    Regarding him saying he is 'leaving blackberry's', to be fair, it's pretty confusing finding the proper way to use the plural of BlackBerry. I know, I asked about it in another thread.

(I do get the joking though. I have a heart.)

But realistically, I just hopped over to the Android Forum and there were what ... 2 threads there about BlackBerry to Android users? (Hey Android gaiz, i'm on yer OS usin' yer phonez).

But it seems the Storm 2 Forum (I can't speak to all BlackBerry forums, don't really browse beyond Storm 2 and Rumors), gets a new post, if not 3-4 a day, about someone leaving for another phone.

And the problem here is this: It doesn't matter if it's respectful, includes reasons, or is just outright offensive and "I need to show how stupid you are for not doing what i'm doing",.... it's not necessary.

Put quite simply. If you want to change from your BlackBerry to [Other Phone] do it. We don't care.

And that's why you don't see similar posts on Android forums. I imagine the same for the iPhone forums, but am not sure. You don't find BlackBerry users talking trash in their playgrounds, because it is childish, stupid, and pointless, beyond being an incredible waste of forum space for someone that needs to blow their own horn about a decision they made that no one else is impacted by.

I agree, there should be a "Changing Phones" Forum for these posts. And beyond that, it was said best when it was said: "I hope you find what you're looking for in your new phone."

+2 Cents

Also, for the record, my Storm 2 works great, is fast, has no memory issues, and has been out now for 9 months. No, hardware-wise, it isn't on par with something that's been out a month(Incredible), a week (Evo), or in 2 weeks (iPhone 4). That's kind of a /facepalm there.
    06-14-10 11:56 AM
    No, hardware-wise, it isn't on par with something that's been out a month(Incredible), a week (Evo), or in 2 weeks (iPhone 4).
    Or even 9 months.
    06-14-10 12:03 PM
    Or even 9 months.
    speaking of wastes of forum space...
    06-14-10 12:05 PM
    Eh the Iphone 4 is a sweet looking device... Apple finally put what SHOULD be on a smartphone: speaker phone, good mics, camera flash, etc. One thing is for sure no other phone on the planet has a better display. Right now the only other phones hardware wise to come close is the newest HTC Android devices like the Incredible.

I thought of switching as well.... But I have my laptop for entertainment and I can't rely on anything other than a Berry to communicate with.
    Lolll you're so wrong how about you go look at the Samsung Galaxy S
    Super AMOLED is apparently better than iPhone 4's "retina display"
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...retina-display
    06-14-10 12:23 PM
    Don't feed the troll.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 12:24 PM
    Lolll you're so wrong how about you go look at the Samsung Galaxy S
    Super AMOLED is apparently better than iPhone 4's "retina display"
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...retina-display
    Well not quite yet, as in your link "it can be". Until then, the iPhones display is better then anything out currently.
    06-14-10 12:33 PM
    Well not quite yet, as in your link "it can be". Until then, the iPhones display is better then anything out currently.
    Well you technically can't buy an iphone 4 either, at this very minute. So the word can be has to be used for that also.
    06-14-10 12:35 PM
    Someone switched out my Folgers for an inferior brand. There's going to be **** to pay.
    06-14-10 12:36 PM
    Yea, except for the whole "the new iPhone isn't out yet" problem.

The Storm 4 is going to have a 3D screen, and is better than anything out currently.
    06-14-10 12:37 PM
    Yea, except for the whole "the new iPhone isn't out yet" problem.

The Storm 4 is going to have a 3D screen, and is better than anything out currently.
    Correction, the Storm 4 will have a better screen than anything else out at the time of it's release.
    06-14-10 12:39 PM
    Well i have loved being here and i apperciate all the times i needed help but i need something more secure, i dont like the battery pulls and every single problem that comes along with the black berry and the storm with lack of memory and bad processer and the way that rim doesnt push to help us out i say way to lose a customer but they probaly dont care please no negative reply its better not to say anything kevin you are the best and you have a bunch of great people that are with you and every body here is great guys good luck and the very best wishes i hope that if i come back you guys will still take me back to all i say i very sad good by .. wish every one the best.

ricoe320
    I'll be leaving too, but it will be because they cannot get the Yahoo mail sync fixed.
    06-14-10 12:44 PM
    My vote is for the "who gives a ....." section
    This is it. I come here looking to learn about the phone I have or about leaked operating systems or to find tips etc. I come to crackberry less and less because all I see is this garbage.

If crackberry doesn't start getting rid of this stuff, or finding an appropriate forum for it I just wont come here any more or buy stuff from the store etc.

I can go to other sites to find the information I am looking for.

edit: I know I don't have to open these violin threads, but I shouldn't even have to wade through this stuff to find what I need.

And then I bump it, and it perpetuates itself. It is a vicious cycle.
    Last edited by waker; 06-14-10 at 12:51 PM. Reason: more emo.
    06-14-10 12:50 PM
102 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD