Well i have loved being here and i apperciate all the times i needed help but i need something more secure, i dont like the battery pulls and every single problem that comes along with the black berry and the storm with lack of memory and bad processer and the way that rim doesnt push to help us out i say way to lose a customer but they probaly dont care please no negative reply its better not to say anything kevin you are the best and you have a bunch of great people that are with you and every body here is great guys good luck and the very best wishes i hope that if i come back you guys will still take me back to all i say i very sad good by .. wish every one the best.

ricoe320
    06-13-10 01:17 PM
    good luck I just got the storm 2 after using the incredible and there is more to android then most know. For one the security is bad after a few weeks with the incredible I started getting emails and phone calls from android based companys which I never gave my info to they just took it! The incredible is nice runs for the most part Better than BB but no security there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 01:40 PM
    No phone is perfect.
    I had the iphone, hated it. But maybe it's the phone for you.
    Good luck.
    06-13-10 01:43 PM
    There us no iPhone 4g, there is nothing "secure" about the iPhone, and that is probably the longest sentence I have ever tried to read.

The iPhone is a good entertainment piece. If it makes you happy then go for it.

06-13-10 01:54 PM
    I didn't know you were staying at blackberry's.
    Seriously though, good luck with your new iPhone, I hope it meets all your needs.
    06-13-10 01:59 PM
    Yet another "brilliant" contribution to this forum.
    This "sad" goodbye brings tears to to my eyes...in 115 words you used one "," and one "...". Let me guess...you use the Storm to post this, therefore RIM is at fault ...LOL. I'm sure the iPhone has an App for that
    06-13-10 02:08 PM
    good luck

bye
    06-13-10 02:16 PM
    I hate Apple with a vengence.
    Have you considered an Android device?
    Good luck though.
    06-13-10 02:20 PM
    This "sad" goodbye brings tears to to my eyes...in 115 words you used one "," and one "...". Let me guess...you use the Storm to post this, therefore RIM is at fault ...LOL. I'm sure the iPhone has an App for that
    Sir, green is definitely not your color.
    06-13-10 02:23 PM
    I second that emotion, and it all revolves around Steve Jobs.
    06-13-10 02:29 PM
    There's "an app for that" as long as said app doesn't rely on FLASH! LOL!
    06-13-10 02:30 PM
    Something more secure? iPhone? LMAO

Nice.

On a side note:

Have you considered an Android device?
    Good luck though.
    It always cracks me up when people hate companies in general! It is funny when people say "I hate Microsoft" and the like. There is so much emotion and energy involved in avoiding a whole company or type of device. It is exactly like those that hate Microsoft and therefore push Linux on the desktop, except Android is a viable option that will be more successful. I use them all, Apple, Google, RIM, Microsoft, Linux, etc. I just love technology and pick the one that works for me. I will avoid a company that makes crappy products with poor quality, but Apple is the exact opposite of that! ROFL
    06-13-10 03:01 PM
    First and foremost, we've all seen this thread a thousand times. Many people are leaving from BlackBerry to other various devices. And there are a large number of people leaving other devices such as the iPhone and Android based phones coming to BlackBerry. It's a cycle that will never end.

Good look with getting an iPhone; only you will know if it's the right fit for you.
    06-13-10 03:11 PM
    Let us know how it goes. And also please don't forget to make another thread if you come back to berry.

good luck!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-13-10 03:15 PM
    Let us know how it goes. And also please don't forget to make another thread if you come back to berry.

And THAT ladies and gentlemen...is why CrackBerry is filled with useless threads.
    06-13-10 03:23 PM
    Eh the Iphone 4 is a sweet looking device... Apple finally put what SHOULD be on a smartphone: speaker phone, good mics, camera flash, etc. One thing is for sure no other phone on the planet has a better display. Right now the only other phones hardware wise to come close is the newest HTC Android devices like the Incredible.

I thought of switching as well.... But I have my laptop for entertainment and I can't rely on anything other than a Berry to communicate with.
    06-13-10 04:11 PM
    You do know that the iPhone is not 4g correct. Just checking...

06-13-10 04:59 PM
    Good luck with that

06-13-10 05:07 PM
    Punctuation is your friend.
    06-13-10 05:14 PM
    he was such a nice guy saying goodbye, and all of you hating on him just makes his decision easier...
    but amidst all this useless info in this post, I will post another tidbit of useless information... I am going to wait until I see the specs for the storm 3 before I jump ship.
    Thanks all! It's been so....incredible! **sniff**
    06-13-10 05:18 PM
    I think I'm going to go have a bowl of homemade chili. I really like to melt cheddar cheese in my chili. After that I'm going to go take a shower, because I'm sweaty after working all day. I know what you're thinking: If he's hot and sweaty, then why is he eating chili? The answer: Because that's what's in the fridge. My wife wanted chili, she made the chili, so I'll eat it. Its very good. If I had enough I'd invite all of you over for a bowl.

Back to my shower: I'm almost out of shower gel. I usually use Suave Active Sport, but I'm out of that. Now I'm using the free sample of Gilette shower gel that came with my Fusion Power cartridge refills. It smells nice, but I sure don't

Anyway, I hope this was all useful for you guys!
    06-13-10 06:17 PM
    I think I'm going to go have a bowl of homemade chili. I really like to melt cheddar cheese in my chili. After that I'm going to go take a shower, because I'm sweaty after working all day. I know what you're thinking: If he's hot and sweaty, then why is he eating chili? The answer: Because that's what's in the fridge. My wife wanted chili, she made the chili, so I'll eat it. Its very good. If I had enough I'd invite all of you over for a bowl.

Back to my shower: I'm almost out of shower gel. I usually use Suave Active Sport, but I'm out of that. Now I'm using the free sample of Gilette shower gel that came with my Fusion Power cartridge refills. It smells nice, but I sure don't

I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this. You, sir, made my night.

06-13-10 07:05 PM

LOL! thanks for the comic relief!
    06-13-10 07:08 PM
    good luck.. you might want to go get in line now...
    06-13-10 07:51 PM
    10 points to whoever knows the CrackBerry members username who first made random long posts such as Mr. Orange

06-13-10 07:59 PM
102 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD