Sup all, just want to say im the newbie in this forum. I got my first BlackBerry which was a Bold 9700 and had it for 8 months. Dont get me wrong, i liked the phone but i just wanted to try out something new. So i moved to the Storm 2 and yes i am still getting used to the touch-screen. I hope to meet new people and become friends if thats cool. But trust me, i may have alot of questions or maybe a few so i hope you all can help me out. Other than that, call me Ekilla and im here to stay and help as well. Thanks!
    06-16-10 05:08 PM
    Welcome to what some may consider the dark side of the BB world. The device is great - for those who can handle using it. Certainly isn't cut out for everyone, but hopefully you have a great experience with it!
    06-16-10 05:12 PM
    welcome aboard! the screen definitely takes some getting used to, IMO, but it's a technology that I immediately "took" to, and is what drew me to the Storm in the first place. I don't like screens that don't provide feedback. and I don't like "generic" haptic feedback screens either. the storm's feedback is currently my favorite screen tech. If they improve on that so much better, but for now, there's no other phone I'd consider owning.
    06-16-10 05:57 PM
    Agreed. The Storm2 is really underrated, and it's probably due to the Storm1, which wasn't a bad phone either. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 06:29 PM
    Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 06:49 PM
    Welcome to the club!
    06-16-10 07:12 PM
    Congrats hope you like it...i actualy just got my Storm2 in the mail lastnight at like 530 so im joining p too...i switched form a BB tour 9630 on sprint service because their reception is terrible where i live...but i Love BBs i work BB techsuport for a liveing and im excited to use the storm i love evrything about it so far
    06-16-10 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD