While I've been lurking around the forums the past couple of weeks, I never converted back to my Storm and I did it tonight. Big thanks to the guys over at the Verizon Wireless forums for helping me switch between devices. I thought that the Storm is finally starting to get the attention it deserves from RIM and VZW so its only a matter of time before they start pumping out the new OFFICIAL OS' and App Center.

See, I new it was a good idea to hold on to my Storm. For all of you that sold your Storm or took it back to go back to the Curve, you're missing out. Don't get me wrong, the Curve is AWESOME. I went an entire month without 1 battery pull. Its just something about the Storm's limitless power & potential that keeps you wanting more.

I'm finally home!
    02-23-09 12:05 AM
    Glad it's working out trey.
    02-23-09 12:06 AM
    Welcome back! It works if you work it!
    02-23-09 12:09 AM
    Welcome back trey. I like how you said in the verizon forum that the guy was saying that they usually charge for the switching of devices. And then we were able to help you with doing it yourself in a matter of minutes for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 12:19 AM
    Welcome back trey. I like how you said in the verizon forum that the guy was saying that they usually charging for the switching of devices. And then we were able to help you with for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, I heard a while ago that they charge but some guys were willing to do it for free. So when I took it to Verizon, I didn'y know what to expect. But I did know that if they were going to charge me that I wouldve just waited until I could get to a computer and ask the CB genius' to help me out.

Again big thanks to the guys over at the Verizon forums, you Armak and Ski. You guys made my night.
    02-23-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD