Since I upgraded to .83 I have noticed that half the times I press the bb button it will bring up whats running, instead of just a menu. Or when I am typing on the screen sometimes letters will turn capital when I don't want them to. Is there a setting that affects this? I know that if you hold down a letter on the buttons it will turn it capital and thats what the problem is. I just thing perhaps maybe my buttons are set to sensitive? Anyone else having this problem?

Its really annoying when I text because I normally press the bb button twice fast to send it and worked fine on .75. But now doesnt seem to most of the time.
    12-24-08 05:15 PM
    Goto Options / Screen Keyboard / scroll down to touch screen, there's a sensitivity option. Perhaps that will help?
    12-24-08 05:19 PM
    Close, but not quite. You want to change the Key Rate. OS .83 changed the key rate settings significantly. You longer need to set it on "fast" to get snappy keyboard performance. In fact, doing so leads to the problems you are having with the buttons. Set it back to normal or medium-fast.
    12-24-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD