Hey everyone, I have some weird problems going on with my Verizon Storm 2 9550. I don't remember when it first started though. Anyway, I put the phone down for a while and then when I picked it up it wouldn't respond at all so I did a battery pull and nothing. I got home and plugged the phone in for about an hour (it wasn't dead when I put it down.) I tried to plug it into my computer with the USB direct to the port not with a hub, and I downloaded the Desktop Manager and it popped up in the background saying it was a Storm 2 but that it could not communicate with the device. I tried to do an update but the phone would just blink the red LED slowly and keep connecting and disconnecting. (it does the same thing while charging) Now if I plug it in without the battery the screen shows that there is no battery in the phone. And when I try to do the update with AppLoader it fails at the Reconnecting to JVM. I tried to do the command with /nojvm at the end of it and that did nothing. I also tried JL_Cmnder and after I typed "blackberry" and hit enter it just went back to the black screen and nothing happened. With BBSAK it says there is no device connected. Also in AppLoader it shows my PIN not UNKNOWN.
    09-10-12 12:19 PM
    09-10-12 10:42 PM
    When you say it didn't respond, what exactly do you mean? I had a problem with my Storm 2 sometime back. I would click on icons and they wouldn't respond. Some of them did though. Opera I think. Also my BB wouldn't get detected on the laptop. If you faced something similar, let me know.
    10-06-12 12:13 AM
    Exactly the same problem with my wife's Storm2.

This happened several weeks ago and. It eventually corrected itself.
    Suggestions welcome
    10-09-12 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD