Hello, I have just gotten my second BB Storm because the first had a problem clicking in the corners, but this Storm is demonstrating a very annoying problem: (Sometimes) the screen makes a slight click noise when I just touch the screen (not when I fully press it). The noise is almost the same noise as metal hitting metal. It is hard to notice but is very annoying. The hard keys also make a weird noise sometimes: they click two times when I press them. The first is a lighter click and the second click follows when I fully press the key. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem and would love if there was a possible solution. Thanks guys.

BTW: I am trying to keep away from getting a new Storm because my parents already got angry when I had to replace my old one. They thought I did something to cause the problem. lol
    12-26-08 05:39 PM
    Sounds like you did something to cause the problem...you little ******* you!
    12-26-08 05:58 PM
    "BTW: I am trying to keep away from getting a new Storm because my parents already got angry when I had to replace my old one. They thought I did something to cause the problem. lol"

Point them to this forum so that they can see for themselves that a lot of units are less than perfect.
    12-26-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD