Sometimes when I press the escape button it executes a double escape. This happens a lot in Viigo when I hit escape it goes back up 2 levels.

It happens in other apps.

I can't say exactly when it started but it may have been around an upgrade.

Hope someone can help.
    09-02-10 03:45 AM
    I have the same problem with exiting the picture app. It's annoying and I think it's just one of those "bugs".
    09-02-10 08:29 AM
    My phone started that a good while back then the BB button started as well. I'm pretty sure mine was from dust or dog hair clogging the button mechanisms. Had to do an insurance replace last week after the lock and mute buttons stopped working, too.

If it happens in pretty much any app you're running, it's probably dust. If it isolated to an app or 2 it could be a new bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 05:49 PM
    Do you have the phone in a holder that compresses the side buttons when this happens?

My side buttons are set to do nothing, but when pressed in my car holder I get weird stuff going on

Ie if I set a song playing then try and go back to the album track list or further back to the artist list it won't, it'll let me go all the way back to home screen tho if I press and hold it, just not 1 step at a time!

Can be reproduced without using a holder, its an idea anyway eh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 06:57 PM
    Try to change the "Key Rate" in Option / Screen-keyboard.
    You want to decrease the value of your current setting.

Let us know if this helped.
    09-03-10 09:48 AM
    Tried it but its still doing double escapes. :-(
    09-04-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD