I thought of this as a good idea, to have a thread, just for weekend use. Every weekend, if anyone wants, they can post what they are doing, where they are going, and what they enjoy after a 9 to 5 week

This weekend I'm heading to the best burger place in Queens, NY. Jackson Hole!
    03-14-09 01:28 PM
    Radio I like to be away from everything and farm a little. I farm, plant wheat, corn, and hay on my 110 ac. farm. At my Monday through Friday job, I make decisions and solve others' preceived problems from 7-5. I try to find ways to just be where only a few mindless decisions must be made.

It is raining here in TN so it looks like a movie and dinner with the wife.
    03-14-09 02:09 PM
    I'm going Las Vegas tomorrow. I hope to win lots and lots of money,lol. Also, I don't work a 9 to 5 so I'm able to do things throughout the week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hypoxic; 03-14-09 at 02:54 PM.
    03-14-09 02:18 PM
    After a 9-5 week I enjoy sleeping, which I did not do much of last night because my boyfriend threw a party that kept me up until 5 am despite having earplugs in.
    03-14-09 02:21 PM
    Radio I like to be away from everything and farm a little. I farm, plant wheat, corn, and hay on my 110 ac. farm. At my Monday through Friday job, I make decisions and solve others' preceived problems from 7-5. I try to find ways to just be where only a few mindless decisions must be made.

Sounds like fun!
    03-14-09 02:45 PM

What part of Tn? I am in the Boro.

On Topic, working today, soccer tomorrow.
    03-14-09 02:55 PM
    What part of Tn? I am in the Boro.

On Topic, working today, soccer tomorrow.
    Smyrna

I went to school at MTSU (three times for three degrees)and was in the Boro this morning picking up grass seed.
    Last edited by Dragon_Rider; 03-14-09 at 03:27 PM.
    03-14-09 03:25 PM
    Smyrna

I went to school at MTSU (three times for three degrees)and was in the Boro this morning picking up grass seed.
    Weeeeeird. The internet is a small place.
    03-14-09 03:48 PM
    im sitting around playing killzone 2 on ps3 awaiting my lady to return and cook my dinner while i watch the capitals game tonight. best weekend ever.
    03-14-09 03:49 PM
    Sadly my 9 to 5 week includes the weekend and it's more like a noon til 11 gig....tomorrow will be taking my doggie for a long long hike in the morning....grab a bit of lunch with my doggie then it is off to work....and of course I will spy on here from time to time to see what's happening...weekends always seem to get interesting....
    03-14-09 03:52 PM
    im sitting around playing killzone 2 on ps3 awaiting my lady to return and cook my dinner while i watch the capitals game tonight. best weekend ever.
    I would almost buy a PS3 to play that game. Killzone 1 was awesome.
    03-14-09 03:53 PM
    retail = no 9-5 everrrrrr lol.... working through the weekend... next day off is friday... then 4 day weekend woo!
    03-14-09 03:56 PM
    I thought of this as a good idea, to have a thread, just for weekend use. Every weekend, if anyone wants, they can post what they are doing, where they are going, and what they enjoy after a 9 to 5 week

This weekend I'm heading to the best burger place in Queens, NY. Jackson Hole!
    why dont you come into the city and go to the actual best burger joint in madison square, shake shack. you ever been? the one on 79th and columbus also has diff frozen yogurts every day or week, im not sure.

took the dog rollerblading down the east side path in manhatten, now studying dermatology pathology. tomorrow picnic in central park.
    03-14-09 03:57 PM
    why dont you come into the city and go to the actual best burger joint in madison square, shake shack. you ever been? the one on 79th and columbus also has diff frozen yogurts every day or week, im not sure.

took the dog rollerblading down the east side path in manhatten, now studying dermatology pathology. tomorrow picnic in central park.
    Never been, but will have to try it. They have better be amazing because Jackson Hole is great!
    03-14-09 05:33 PM
    Will be helping a friend update his curve tomorrow.
    03-14-09 10:07 PM
    I'm at the jersey shore! Going home early sunday thou so I can catch the flyers/rangers on my 42 inch.

03-14-09 10:11 PM
    I'm at the jersey shore! Going home early sunday thou so I can catch the flyers/rangers on my 42 inch.

What shore...grew up in Jersey....Belmar? AC? Sleeze side heights? lol
    03-14-09 10:13 PM
    Watched Watchman in IMAX, gf made some tacos for dinner, and watching Dark Knight on bluray. A nice and chill weekend.
    03-15-09 07:25 AM
    Weekend ismy time to go out,see a band, play WoW and generally be a goof off.

03-15-09 09:40 AM
    Unfortunately, I am on call this weekend (I am a physician). Busy, busy taking care of patients. Way too many calls last night, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.
    03-15-09 12:18 PM
    I went to Hot Import Nights in Anahiem yesterday. The storm did me proud as a camera. The pics were posted in another thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/to...o-pics-183154/
    03-15-09 01:20 PM
    What a great weekend Ready for another one
    03-15-09 07:42 PM
    What a great weekend Ready for another one
    You are correct. Back to work in the morning. I did make that movie and dinner with the wife. She picked the movie so do not ask. I would drop a rung or two down the man ladder if you knew. The rain stopped today and it got 62F. Changed the oil and worked on farm equipment off and on.

As my father tells me, I only work on the weekends. (I was raised on a farm chasing cows and planting.) The M-F job is not "real" work.
    03-15-09 07:59 PM
    Got drunk and did some turkey huntin

03-15-09 09:24 PM
    Weekend ismy time to go out,see a band, play WoW and generally be a goof off.

How is WOTLK? Quit a week b4 it came out. Miss my WoW weekends

03-15-09 09:27 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD