I will be receiving the Storm here soon, and I am new to the smartphone world but does the storm have the ability to view full webpages like you could on a computer?
    12-25-08 08:45 PM
    In short, yes it can. Some Javascript and flash apps won't load, but it will render the rest.
    12-25-08 08:46 PM
    Yes, you can view most. But most websites that have a mobile edition will redirect to that one instead of full HTML.
    12-25-08 08:55 PM
    In short, yes it can. Some Javascript and flash apps won't load, but it will render the rest.
    ok, so what you are saying is that it wont load some videos (or looping videos) imbedded in the webpage that is being viewed.....right?

thanks for the reply.
    12-25-08 08:57 PM
    ok, so what you are saying is that it wont load some videos (or looping videos) imbedded in the webpage that is being viewed.....right?

thanks for the reply.
    yes some the phone doesnt have flash
    12-25-08 09:00 PM
    Word of warning the Blackberry Browser won't let you download anything bigger than 3 MB. So if you want to download a podcast, you can't.

Very silly if you ask me, especially when we are paying for "unlimited" data.
    12-25-08 10:29 PM
    Opera mini lets you get around that but if its an email attachment, you're boned.
    12-25-08 10:30 PM
    its been pretty slow for me.. I heard the new OS upgrade will fix this but I don't have it yet
    12-25-08 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD