Hello, new member, new blackberry owner,great site, glad to be here. I am currently trying to figure out which weather app works for me. I am having a problem getting weathereye touch to download. When I try and run app it gives me an option for either english or french with the keyboard locked on screen. It wont let me chose english and when I chose french it states my resolution is not right. Also cannot get keyboard to hide. Any thoughts. Thanks for any info.
    05-07-09 05:31 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced>Applications.

Highlight the application (in this case Weathereye) and press the BB key. Select "disable Compatibility Mode".

This should solve your problem.
    05-07-09 05:47 AM
    Thanks alot, worked like a charm awesome. Cheers
    05-07-09 06:04 AM
    Been trying to look for a solution but can not find it anywhere. Appreciate any help.
    I am going overseas for a few days and I would like to disable WeatherEye from updating itself with the latest weather back in the States every 4hrs. I do not want to be charged for international data transfers.
    Is there a way to do it, or I just have to delete the App? Thanks!
    05-15-09 10:50 AM
    No way that I know of to disable the app. You will have to delete and reinstall when you get back.
    05-15-09 10:54 AM
    That's what I thought. Not going to pay T-Mob to find out about the weather back in Chicago! Or where I am going to be, for that matter! WeatherEye deleted. Thanks!
    05-15-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD