Help. Just upgraded from 9530, and trying to get all apps working. Weathereye started acting up. I deleted and reloaded and did battery pulls. It says Uncaught exception: lava.lang.NullPointerException

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 10:06 AM
    I upgraded last December from the 9530 to the 9550 and use weathereye as well. No problems. You sure you have the correct touch-screen version?
    05-14-10 12:13 PM
    I upgraded to the new version of weathereye recently and it was freaking out. Didn't want to load the options page. it would just freeze. battery pulls did nothing. Instead of downgrading, i just switched to a different free weather app.

maybe its the new version of weathereye that isnt working? not entirely sure.
    05-14-10 12:21 PM
    I upgraded last December from the 9530 to the 9550 and use weathereye as well. No problems. You sure you have the correct touch-screen version?
    I downloaded it from app world and directly from the weather network...no dice. It was working yesterday. The newest version did seem a little odd on my storm 1. I hate to have to lose it as some other apps don't do a very good job with our weather up here.

05-14-10 01:10 PM
    I upgraded to the new version of weathereye recently and it was freaking out. Didn't want to load the options page. it would just freeze. battery pulls did nothing. Instead of downgrading, i just switched to a different free weather app.

What are you using now and where can I get it? WE has been telling me for weeks now about a new version to download, only I get some sort of incompatibility error every time I try to download it. Then if I ignore it, the download fails anyway. But every time I go to start WE it asks me again if I want to dl the new version. Already deleted it because that was driving me nuts. Stupid *** WE.
    05-14-10 01:23 PM

That is what was happening to me too. Deleted and reloaded again. Got it working for a while, then same thing. I wish someone had a fix.

05-17-10 12:37 PM
    What are you using now and where can I get it? WE has been telling me for weeks now about a new version to download, only I get some sort of incompatibility error every time I try to download it. Then if I ignore it, the download fails anyway. But every time I go to start WE it asks me again if I want to dl the new version. Already deleted it because that was driving me nuts. Stupid *** WE.
    I'm using weatherbug. Its free on app world

05-17-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD