So aside from my BBM issue and the random reboots, Weatherbug wont connect when the device starts up. I need to phyiscally go into to app for it to connect.

Any ideas?
    06-02-09 02:31 PM
    I had to uninstall my WB and reinstall to get it to work correctly. Make sure you have the current version which is 1.0.0.325 and is available on App World.
    06-02-09 03:02 PM
    Didnt work
    06-02-09 09:31 PM
    My WB works fine...But I'm running the old WB without the ads.
    06-02-09 09:32 PM
    Im still trying to figure out why I dont get the indicator on my Message folder when I get a new BBM. Thats my other issue right now with .148 (and even with Lyricidals 148 Hybrid)!
    06-02-09 09:35 PM
    Here are the .274 files for weatherbug incase you want to give that a try. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I can't help you with the BBM issue because I deleted it (never have used it...ever).
    06-02-09 09:38 PM
    I just set the auto update to 15 mins instead of 2 hrs ... so in a few mins it should "update" ... checking to see if that makes a difference
    06-02-09 09:44 PM
    I deleted weatherbug and other apps in order to make room for the DL. Then I reinstalled them. No problems for me. Not with BBM or reboots etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 10:02 PM
    You did the OTA DL correct? I have a messg into another user who has the same problem as I do and want to see how he did the install as I used DM
    06-03-09 08:07 AM
    And as for the WB problem. Upon boot, the home screen icon does not update to show the current conditions, it stays as the WB Logo. I had my "update" time set to 2 hrs and guess what. 2 hrs after the phone booted, the home screen icon switched and worked as it should.

Dont know why it doesnt load on startup but at least it loads after its "update" time has expired
    06-03-09 08:18 AM
    And as for the WB problem. Upon boot, the home screen icon does not update to show the current conditions, it stays as the WB Logo. I had my "update" time set to 2 hrs and guess what. 2 hrs after the phone booted, the home screen icon switched and worked as it should.

Dont know why it doesnt load on startup but at least it loads after its "update" time has expired
    It never has. It has always waited for the set update delay for it to poll. No version of WB under any OS would ever come right up and check for an update after reboot of the handheld. Just FYI.
    06-03-09 09:27 AM
    For whatever reason I always remember my home screen icon showing the correct data upon reboot ... not just the WB logo. Eh either way its working now
    06-03-09 09:35 AM
    You can always just open weatherbug and then close it again to force the icon on the home screen to update after a boot.
    06-03-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD