Just re-downloaded weatherbug from here

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad

and its showing version 1.0.0.301 is this the latest version?
    05-13-09 08:17 AM
    Hmm... I have version .11x or something like that, just deleted and will re-install and see what I get.
    05-13-09 08:21 AM
    Yep, .301

Looks like a slightly updated menu layout, and bigger buttons for easier clicking when setting up your options.
    Last edited by golfermarsh; 05-13-09 at 08:33 AM.
    05-13-09 08:31 AM
    what is different?
    05-13-09 08:35 AM
    adverts on the top still there in this release? Im still on 274...unless something drastic has changed, I will keep that ad-free version
    05-13-09 09:51 AM
    Advertisements are still there. I have yet to see a difference from previous version, must all be in the backside of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 09:53 AM
    Does this program still have issues with memory leaks?
    05-13-09 09:55 AM
    Does the gps my location update itself?

05-13-09 09:58 AM
    What version is on App World?
    05-13-09 10:02 AM
    The app world still has the old version

05-13-09 10:06 AM
    I had issues with the last version where it would not update.. this version seems to have fixed that. I also noticed bigger buttons on the screen.
    05-13-09 10:13 AM
    The app world still has the old version

So this is an upgrade over the app world version 1.0.0.106??? Thats what I currently have installed.
    05-13-09 10:54 AM
    Seems to me like less memory leak. Did a battery pull and mmort is still holding in mid forties for me when normally it would have dropped significantly

05-13-09 11:57 AM
    Agreed. My device does seem to be holding memory better with the new version.

Seems to me like less memory leak. Did a battery pull and mmort is still holding in mid forties for me when normally it would have dropped significantly

05-13-09 12:19 PM
    Seems like the weatherbug team have stepped up to the plate with this version. Memory leak is miles better!

05-13-09 01:38 PM
    mine is stuck on locating....
    05-13-09 02:18 PM
    Different set up for radar and temp. Liken the bigger buttons the ads are fine. If there wasn't ads you would be paying for wb

05-13-09 09:19 PM
    mine is stuck on locating....
    Moving outside should fix that.
    05-14-09 01:18 AM
    Anyone else getting "error 404" when trying to open link? Its the same link use when I first downloaded weatherbug. Why doesn't it work now?
    05-14-09 02:16 AM
    Anyone else getting "error 404" when trying to open link? Its the same link use when I first downloaded weatherbug. Why doesn't it work now?
    I just went to the link from my bb browser and it is working without any problem. Make sure that you are typing the address correctly and that your browser identification is set to blackberry.

05-14-09 02:31 AM
    Best version so far! Memory leak is MUCH better! No need for BB Maps with this version. Way to go WeatherBug!
    05-14-09 02:43 AM
    I just went to the link from my bb browser and it is working without any problem. Make sure that you are typing the address correctly and that your browser identification is set to blackberry.

BB browser identification is set to blackberry, address is correct. Still getting error message. Don't understand why with no setting changes that it wouldn't work when it did before.
    05-14-09 02:57 AM
    BB browser identification is set to blackberry, address is correct. Still getting error message. Don't understand why with no setting changes that it wouldn't work when it did before.
    The only time that I've seen this happen is when I've typed a wrong or forgot to capitalize a letter in an address. Try copying the address and then sending it to your device in an email. Then just click on it and see if it will install.

05-14-09 03:00 AM
    The only time that I've seen this happen is when I've typed a wrong or forgot to capitalize a letter in an address. Try copying the address and then sending it to your device in an email. Then just click on it and see if it will install.

That worked. I appreciate your help ArmaK. I don't get it though. Same exact lettering that was tried from browser. But it worked and I will remember that move. Thanks again.
    05-14-09 03:13 AM
    Here is the WB 1.0.0.301 installation package for app loader. If you still can't get the link to work you can use this to install the latest version of WB.

WeatherBug 1.0.0.301

05-14-09 03:15 AM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD