Has anyone updated Weatherbug Elite in the past couple of days? I got a notification there was an update available, installed it and now when I try to click on the Weatherbug icon my phone freezes up and I have to reboot.

I'm regretting even trying to update, it was working fine before then.
    05-19-10 10:48 AM
    Rule of thumb on updating; if your current version is working fine and to your liking, wait and see what others have to say about the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 02:07 PM
    Has anyone updated Weatherbug Elite in the past couple of days? I got a notification there was an update available, installed it and now when I try to click on the Weatherbug icon my phone freezes up and I have to reboot.

I'm regretting even trying to update, it was working fine before then.
    What OS are you running. I'm on .451 and I updated my weatherbug with no issues
    05-19-10 03:15 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.607. I deleted/reboot/reinstalled and now can get the app to work except that it doesn't update the homescreen icon and it doesn't display the forecast hi/lo temp. I have a request in to Weatherbug asking for more help, will post if they have any helpful info. I asked about just having the older version to download but no answer on that.
    05-20-10 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD