So i see all these threads about people using weatherbug, I even see themes based around weatherbug, so my question is...how the **** do you get it to work. I have downloaded several versions of weatherbug and each one doesn't look anything like the pics advertised, that is if they actually work. On weatherbug's site they show full screen pics on the storm, yet all the versions i have installed show only a minimized version (ie., it only takes up the top half of the screen, and I have the constant suretype keyboard always present). Also, it never shows the weather conditions on the icon like I have seen displayed on others' screens. And these are the ones i have downloaded from sites other than weatherbug's. if i download from weatherbug.com, I end up with a program that simply locks up my storm and I have to do a batterypull and uninstall the program. So, to this point I have absolutely no luck with this program. I would really like to get this working as i think it would be extremely helpful to me. I just simply can't find the right version or keep getting a corrupt version or something. Anybody experience anything like this and if so, how did you get around it.

thanks in advance
    03-08-09 06:49 AM
    I'm running Weatherbug version 0.1.0.274 on OS .109 with no issues and it runs full screen. The only problem I ever had with it locking up is when I didn't have BBmapS installed. Try this link http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 07:14 AM
    So...wierd, I guess there is this thing called the 'search' feature and it works really good when you are trying to find an answer to a problem??? wierd right?? so I found the answer to my problem. guess I don't have BBMaps installed so that is causing the issue. I'm not interested in installing Maps so I'm going to pass on WB. thanks for your input though.
    03-08-09 07:26 AM
    Your using weatherbug that's what your doing wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 08:39 AM
    So...wierd, I guess there is this thing called the 'search' feature and it works really good when you are trying to find an answer to a problem??? wierd right?? so I found the answer to my problem. guess I don't have BBMaps installed so that is causing the issue. I'm not interested in installing Maps so I'm going to pass on WB. thanks for your input though.

Try BBweather then.
    03-08-09 08:42 AM
    does bbweather drain your battery? because thats what WB was really good at doing to my phone.
    03-08-09 09:17 AM
    Try BBweather then.
    where can i find the OTA link?
    03-08-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD