Ok, so.....I had to get a replacement for my phone. I'm loading the apps I previously had. I've downloaded weather bug. When I go to run the App. The start-up screen comes up, my keyboard (suretype in portrait) is up, and the "Enable My Location?" pop is there. Problem is....I can't click on yes or no. It also seems as if the screen is working like it is a trackball (swipe up, moves to yes, swipe down moves to no).

Can anyone help me with this??? My permissions are at the default setting, compatability mode enabled. (I've tried changing that as well).

CaptureIt got me the image below....

03-17-09 09:36 AM
    Ok, so.....I had to get a replacement for my phone. I'm loading the apps I previously had. I've downloaded weather bug. When I go to run the App. The start-up screen comes up, my keyboard (suretype in portrait) is up, and the "Enable My Location?" pop is there. Problem is....I can't click on yes or no. It also seems as if the screen is working like it is a trackball (swipe up, moves to yes, swipe down moves to no).

Can anyone help me with this??? My permissions are at the default setting, compatability mode enabled. (I've tried changing that as well).

CaptureIt got me the image below....

try enable or disable compatibility or quickpull, whichever comes first.
    03-17-09 09:44 AM
    try enable or disable compatibility or quickpull, whichever comes first.
    yeah, i've switched it from whatever it is, to the other, did a quick pull.....still the same problem...

*sigh*
    03-17-09 09:45 AM
    Hit BB button>Hide Keyboard
    03-17-09 10:56 AM
    Hit BB button>Hide Keyboard
    heh...
    Thanks CXXXV...but yeah, I thought of that one, the problem is....when it comes up...the keyboard is there...and when i hit the BB button, i can't see anything, so, i'm guessing the keyboard is hiding the menu when i bring it up.

Secondly, i dunno why CaptureIt isn't capturig the whole screen. I'm wondering if maybe it's the wrong version of Weatherbug? But I only saw one link, the other is that it's recognizing my phone as something other than the Storm.

Ugh....dunno where to go on this one now...
    03-17-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD