Has anyone else had this problem ? Whenever I click the weather bug icon to open the application it freezes the entire phone and I have to pull the battery. I have deleted and reinstalled it with no luck.
    02-15-09 12:27 PM
    reinstall bbmaps.
    02-15-09 12:29 PM
    Has anyone else had this problem ? Whenever I click the weather bug icon to open the application it freezes the entire phone and I have to pull the battery. I have deleted and reinstalled it with no luck.
    Ive had ZERO luck with weaterbug on .103 same issue.
    02-15-09 12:29 PM
    nightfishing is right - install BB Maps. Weatherbug requires it and doesn't handle things gracefully if it's not installed.
    02-15-09 12:41 PM
    I'm running WB .274 with OS .103 without any problems. Just like all the others said, make sure that BB Maps is installed for WB to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 02:39 PM
    I wiped phone then installed .103 again WITHOUT my backed up Weatherbug, then re downloaded WB OTA and had no problems afterwards.

I originally had the problem you had along with VERY long reboots.
    02-15-09 03:35 PM
    I have no problems with WB using .103. It works like a champ.

One exception, for some reason (and I don't think it's WB related) WB couldn't access GPS, nor could any other application yesterday morning. It required a batpull to get GPS working again.

Kind of wish there was a way to selectively restart things like the GPS.
    02-15-09 03:43 PM
    had the same problem. just install bbmaps through the apploader.
    02-15-09 04:20 PM
    Kind of wish there was a way to selectively restart things like the GPS.
    This was a feature on other models of BB but I don't know why it isn't on the storm. What you would do was go to Options> Advanced Options> GPS> Press BB Key> Refresh GPS. Then on the screen it would say Searching for Satellites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 04:34 PM
    Had same problem even reinstalled an could'nt get it to work
    02-15-09 05:30 PM
    Same problems with it here as well....
    02-15-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD