I've been running weatherbug on my storm since launch and I haven't experienced any type of memory leak with using it. I am currently running weatherbug .274 with OS .85 and have 42.7 MB free. Also it's been 3 days since my last quickpull and that memory was at 47.9 MB at that time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 01:36 PM
    where can i download this quickpull?
    01-08-09 01:39 PM
    where can i download this quickpull?
    http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=22989&l=1&ps=102
    01-08-09 01:45 PM
    Haven't did a reset for three days, using weatherbug, my application memory shows 40.6 MB.

01-08-09 02:29 PM
    I've always had the locate me option turned off. Never had it on. No reset for 3 days and for some even a week, incredible.

That's weird then. Can you guys link me to the version of WeatherBug that you guys use? I'll give it another shot to see if I'm having the same problems.

I must've used a messed up version. For the people experiencing such a great experience with WeatherBug ,do you have FlyCast installed?
    Last edited by Optimusv2; 01-08-09 at 02:55 PM.
    01-08-09 02:52 PM
    I've always had the locate me option turned off. Never had it on. No reset for 3 days and for some even a week, incredible.

That's weird then. Can you guys link me to the version of WeatherBug that you guys use? I'll give it another shot to see if I'm having the same problems.

I must've used a messed up version. For the people experiencing such a great experience with WeatherBug ,do you have FlyCast installed?
    http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    ...and for any other apps that people might want links for...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/

...and yes, I have Flycast installed.
    01-08-09 03:04 PM
    I re-installed WeatherBug to see if I get any problems and just in case changed the update to every 4 hours instead of every 30 minutes.
    01-08-09 03:49 PM
    I have the weatherbug installed for like 3 hours or so and my memory is at $37.7 right now...
    01-08-09 03:51 PM
    My memory is sticking at 41MB so far. It's pretty mind boggling because I tested this over and over and over and it was leaking, but now it's not.

Maybe I just had a screwed up version of WeatherBug. I'm going to leave it to charge now until about 8PMEST and come back to it and see what's up then. Still 41MB. The leaks appears to really be gone. Not sure why things are working great all of a sudden, but hey I won't complain.

Well, problem seems to be gone. Since I made the post about my memory sticking at 41MB, I've only gone down to 39MB since!!!!! I'm not really not sure what the heck changed, but it's just working a lot better now.
    Last edited by Optimusv2; 01-08-09 at 08:26 PM.
    01-08-09 05:00 PM
    was using it on .85 and its workin quite well!! favorote app thus far!!!! Cant beat it for free! upgraded to .86 an hour ago and nothing seems to have changed! still runnin smooth!!!
    01-12-09 02:24 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD