Ok, this may be a ridiculously stupid question, but I am trying to get the weatherbug app on my storm. I go to weatherbug.com, and download the .jad file, then transfer it to my email, and access it through my email on my storm, download it from there, and i get an error message!!!WTF!!!any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    03-12-09 07:30 PM
    What version is it? .274 is the latest AFAIK. Try going to the list of 3rd party apps that is stickied above. Do it from your Storm (obviously) and download it that way and see if that doesn't work.
    03-12-09 07:54 PM
    Access the following link using your Storm's browser, you'll see Weatherbug in the list of free apps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    03-12-09 08:06 PM
    This may be a real stupid question, but when you run WeatherBug for desktop updates do you exit out of the app once it locates you by hitting the back or the end button?

I was testing it and it seemed that when I hit the end button it leaves the app running (shows up in app switcher) but their is a HUGE memory drain. When I hit the back button it seems to close it just like pressing the BB button then exit (doesn't show in app switcher). This seems to update the desktop temperature but not the icon.
    03-12-09 08:30 PM
    This may be a real stupid question, but when you run WeatherBug for desktop updates do you exit out of the app once it locates you by hitting the back or the end button?

I was testing it and it seemed that when I hit the end button it leaves the app running (shows up in app switcher) but their is a HUGE memory drain. When I hit the back button it seems to close it just like pressing the BB button then exit (doesn't show in app switcher). This seems to update the desktop temperature but not the icon.
    Hold down the back button. The end button keeps it in the background. This is true of many (but certainly not all) apps. It updates the icon for me.
    03-12-09 08:40 PM
    Hold down the back button. The end button keeps it in the background. This is true of many (but certainly not all) apps. It updates the icon for me.
    I have noticed that I don't need to hold down the back button for WB like other apps. It has seemed to not update the icon for me that way, but I will keep watching it.

Thanks!
    03-12-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD