Anyone seen the addictive game FLIGHT CONTROL for the iphone? It is a simple game where you direct planes to land and avoid crashes. Totally different than the Flight Path game that we have.

We need that game for the STORM!!!!!!
    04-16-09 01:00 PM
    Yes, ive seen it and i want it for the storm. I am in a highly ranked aviation school now, so i need flight games. lol
    04-16-09 01:05 PM
    not to mention the storm owner who ACTUALLY saved some folks life the other day as an air traffic controller while using his storm. Just because of him, this is more suitable for the storm than iphone
    04-16-09 02:10 PM
    not to mention the storm owner who ACTUALLY saved some folks life the other day as an air traffic controller while using his storm. Just because of him, this is more suitable for the storm than iphone
    where did this happen? Care to post a news article?
    04-16-09 02:13 PM
    where did this happen? Care to post a news article?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/my...-today-205184/
    04-16-09 02:16 PM
    Sorry I was on a time budget so I didn't find the link. Thanks zaz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 04:53 PM
    I just played this game on a coworkers iphone and it is awesome. Told my other friend to get it and he loves it. Granted iphone only charges .99 for it and bb will charge us 5.99 since they know its popular and they are greedy with their app store prices. Ex. You can OTA the light saber for free but the app store charges 2.99

04-16-09 04:53 PM
    Sorry I was on a time budget so I didn't find the link. Thanks zaz

No problem! I read the thread soon after it was first posted so I remembered where it was.
    04-16-09 07:12 PM
    I was gonna post a thread about this a couple days ago and I forgot. My friend has Flight Control on his iPhone and it's SUPER addicting. They need to port it to the Storm or someone needs to come along with a clone
    04-16-09 07:23 PM
    yeah i've played on friend's iphone. itz amazing, hope to see on storm soon...
    04-16-09 07:26 PM
    As a controller myself... I have a hard time playing this game on my buddy's iphone without having my heart race when the planes get too close... No Thanks! I'll stick with some other games
    04-17-09 02:11 AM
    As a controller myself... I have a hard time playing this game on my buddy's iphone without having my heart race when the planes get too close... No Thanks! I'll stick with some other games
    I can understand.... from the way I play the game, pilots better hope they're one of the first 15 that I bring in :-)
    04-17-09 08:41 PM
    Below is the response I got from my request to have FLIGHT CONTROL for the storm. Maybe if they get a lot of requests, they will do it!

Hi Michael,

It's entirely possible we could develop this application for the storm! We don't have any specific plans at the moment but we may do this in the future - if you sign up for our (very infrequent) email newsletter at Firemint Updates, we can send you an email if/when we do take Flight Control to other platforms.

Best wishes

Alex
    ----------------------------------------------
    Alexandra Peters
    Office Manager, Firemint
    [email protected]
    Contact Firemint
    04-17-09 08:43 PM
    This would be neat. A couple guys play this at work on their iphone/ipods during break. A little competition to see who can land the most planes. Then they ask why I don't get it, and instead of telling them it is not available for my device, I respond by saying I don't put games on my phone. Only because every time I say I can't get it I get a smart a$$ remark like " you can still buy an phone. They still make them" this is where I pull out something like " hey its dark outside why don't you go take a picture and see how it turns out...oh wait you don't have a flash." or something else that they can't do.
    Wow I just went way off topic. Yeah I would like this game.

04-17-09 09:33 PM
    Looks like a fun game actually.
    04-17-09 09:35 PM
    Anyone seen the addictive game FLIGHT CONTROL for the iphone? It is a simple game where you direct planes to land and avoid crashes. Totally different than the Flight Path game that we have.

We need that game for the STORM!!!!!!
    there is a similar game called flight path that is a free dl in app world
    04-21-09 07:47 PM
    there is a similar game called flight path that is a free dl in app world
    how is a game where you fly a plane thru rings anything like an air traffic control game?
    04-22-09 01:10 AM
    I found this:
    Air Traffic Control - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Looks very similar to Flight Control. Has anyone tried it?
    04-26-09 01:04 AM
    I have ATC SIMULATOR for Windows Wow, talk about Stress Level. Don't know what will crash first, the planes or Windows XP itself.
    04-26-09 03:06 AM
    I found this:
    Air Traffic Control - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Looks very similar to Flight Control. Has anyone tried it?
    I'll give it a try. Never played Flight Control other than the PC Simulator.
    04-26-09 03:24 AM
    It's on the front page of the CB Blogs...Just bought it.

I'm concerned though, as I did buy it, but I haven't received a confirmation e-mail, nor is it in my list of recent purchases...so I can't download it yet...anyone know why?
    04-26-09 08:24 AM
    I just purchased it and got the dl link in a matter of seconds.
    04-26-09 08:32 AM
    Ok, now I'm concerned...
    04-26-09 08:41 AM
    How is the game?

04-26-09 09:13 AM
    Yeah, need a review, is it decent? And what's the price point, (without me having to go check =P )
    04-26-09 10:06 AM
121 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD