I can deal with verizon taking a while to release another os cuz we have these great leaks and I love the browser... But how about tabbed browsing? We don't have that right?
    It is such a pain to use my viewing history to get back to my readings. Tabbed browsing would rock cuz then I have my sports stuff on separate tabs and I can flip back real quick update.

I don't like viigo, its balls slow. Espn wap is where its at.

Com on RIM, let's add a tab feature!
    Anyone with me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by itsallsubliminal; 05-24-09 at 10:57 PM.
    05-24-09 10:51 PM
    I'm with you... After having an iPhone, I definitely miss this. It's not a major necessity, but it would be nice to have.
    05-24-09 11:01 PM
    Tabbed browsing would be really nice on the BB browser, as it's the only browser I use.

05-24-09 11:05 PM
    I mean, multitasking and Blackberry are synonyms right? RIM should thought this through.

05-24-09 11:11 PM
    how about a support for mjpg (motion jpeg) for axis IP camera's... my biggest loss since i moved to storm from "I" -----
    05-25-09 12:52 AM
    Well... I believe mozilla is coming out with a new mobile browser called the fenec.... Not too sure about the fine detail though. There is however a desktop version you can try out as a beta right now. I'm fuzzy on the details.

05-25-09 10:52 PM
    Isn't there an app you can get to view axis cameras

05-25-09 10:58 PM
    I can deal with verizon taking a while to release another os cuz we have these great leaks and I love the browser... But how about tabbed browsing? We don't have that right?
    It is such a pain to use my viewing history to get back to my readings. Tabbed browsing would rock cuz then I have my sports stuff on separate tabs and I can flip back real quick update.

I don't like viigo, its balls slow. Espn wap is where its at.

Com on RIM, let's add a tab feature!
    Anyone with me?

I absolutely agree.
    05-26-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD