who wants to bet that while this may be true, vzw will not approve anything until 5.0?
    $1 is my bet. Oh wait, I just gave you a dollar. Im ok with VZW not releasing anything else until a 5.0 build. .148 has been good for me but that doesnt mean I wont be one of the first ones to jump on a new leaked OS when it comes out.
    05-30-09 02:48 PM

And yes the storm can absolutly cook toast (heating element attachment at the crackberry store for 19.35) and the storm can wash a car (buffer attachment also available at the crackberry store for 49.99)
    So what about the waffle maker? I guess I will have to ask patches where he got his waffle maker from. I thought I saw Billy Mays advertising a new fandangled BB steam iron attachement as well.
    05-30-09 02:52 PM
    So what about the waffle maker? I guess I will have to ask patches where he got his waffle maker from. I thought I saw Billy Mays advertising a new fandangled BB steam iron attachement as well.
    Now thats humor, some people need to hit up TBS and see if thier material is funny at all, and then and only then may they post. ahahhhah

Good man, Mr. Wright
    Last edited by MakinMeFamous22; 05-30-09 at 03:02 PM.
    05-30-09 02:58 PM
    Now thats humor, some people need to hit up TBS and see if thier material is funny at all, and then and only then may they post. ahahhhah

Good man, Mr. Wright
    Mr. Wright or Mr. Wrightnow. Its a great pick up line!
    05-30-09 03:11 PM
    Ahhah excellence, but now to get back onto topic.

What are your thoughts Mr. Wright? Do you think they are gonna abandon us?
    Do you think the storm will ever be all the phone it can be?
    05-30-09 03:25 PM
    That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day! The Storm is NOT an Iphone! What is it you expect the Storm to do that it doesn't now? Sing and dance? Wash your car? In the words of the immortal Charlie Brown "good grief"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm running .148 since it leaked. The speed improved a smidgen, but compared to the iPhone, the Storm moves at the speed of cold honey. laaaaaaaaaaaaggggggg.

My first and probably last experience with a blackberry.
    05-30-09 03:34 PM
    Ahhah excellence, but now to get back onto topic.

What are your thoughts Mr. Wright? Do you think they are gonna abandon us?
    Do you think the storm will ever be all the phone it can be?
    well to be honest. For me it does what I need it to do. I dont expect it to be a mulitmedia power house that some are expecting it to be. I dont think they will abandon us. They havent abandoned any other BB's so why start now with one of the most popular BB's to date. It wouldnt make since. Im sure they will continue to support it for some time. Its not an IpHoNe and it was never suppose to be an IpHoNe. So why people continue to compare the two is beyond me.
    05-30-09 03:37 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD