I'm talking about a way to drag & drop selected files from itunes into the storm via DM? I have the ability to click "start" in the media sync option, but not the "manage" option, and I dont want to upload my playlists from itunes into my storm, just select bands and albums. Is there a way to go about doing this?
    12-26-08 07:49 PM
    Bumping. I dont mean to sound like a bloody noob, This is my first blackberry and I've been lurking the forums for information about a week before I got the phone itself.
    12-26-08 07:58 PM
    I think you have to create play lists for anything you want to bring, sorry
    12-26-08 08:02 PM
    I just drag folder or groups of folders from i Tunes into DM and onto the SD Card. From there I can create play lists if I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:09 PM
    Drag and drop is the best way. However - there are certain songs that are DRM protected and can't be moved. I would suggest some kind of third party software to strip the songs first. I used daniusoft to do mine and they all transferred over. I still use my iPod though b/c I'm not a fan of the music player on the Storm. It seems that the volume never goes loud enough and there's no way to skip forward (FF) a song to get to a certain part of it.
    12-26-08 08:26 PM
    I just drag folder or groups of folders from i Tunes into DM and onto the SD Card. From there I can create play lists if I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How do you drag them directly into DM? And where can you find the SD card on the computer so I can put songs into it like a folder?
    12-26-08 08:26 PM
    Drag and drop is the best way. However - there are certain songs that are DRM protected and can't be moved. I would suggest some kind of third party software to strip the songs first. I used daniusoft to do mine and they all transferred over. I still use my iPod though b/c I'm not a fan of the music player on the Storm. It seems that the volume never goes loud enough and there's no way to skip forward (FF) a song to get to a certain part of it.
    highlight the moving slider in the music player by scrolling up with the trackball...select it by pushing the trackball then scroll it right or left to where you need it to be in the song then click it again....voila fast forwarding or rewinding......

if you want to damage your eardrums choose options while viewing your songs list..audio boost on...equalizer set to your choice then save....oh yea choose the appropriate response to the disclaimer RIM slipped in there..VOILA loud music...lol
    12-26-08 08:36 PM
    No trackball on the storm but you're on the right track.
    12-26-08 08:39 PM
    dont you wish you had one ?? lol however you Storm people navigate ..slide click or however just get err done lol
    12-26-08 08:41 PM
    how do you put music that you buy from itunes on the storm that is protected by apple or whatever it is.
    12-26-08 08:44 PM
    this is from jh4for5.....its on this same page
    "Drag and drop is the best way. However - there are certain songs that are DRM protected and can't be moved. I would suggest some kind of third party software to strip the songs first. I used daniusoft to do mine and they all transferred over"
    maybe you should have read the thread : )
    12-26-08 08:46 PM
    oops haha well thank you
    12-26-08 08:47 PM
    dont you wish you had one ?? lol however you Storm people navigate ..slide click or however just get err done lol
    LOL - I definitely miss my trackball - especially when playing brickbreaker!!
    12-26-08 08:49 PM
    i'm actually getting addicted to word mole now...the sophisticated man's brickbreaker...lmfao
    12-26-08 08:51 PM
    LOL - true.
    12-26-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD